New home kit?

Blueboy Danny said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Screw you guys, this shirt is nice.

2gy0gnt.jpg

Agreed, I really like it too, familiar yet fresh good job Umbro.

Exactly, we needed a fresh approach as the feedback over last years top was too samey. cant win.

I seem to remember all the bleating & whining at the same stage before our dark blue away kit was revealed & how opinions have since changed on that one! One of my all time favourites.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Blueboy Danny said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Screw you guys, this shirt is nice.

2gy0gnt.jpg

Agreed, I really like it too, familiar yet fresh good job Umbro.

Exactly, we needed a fresh approach as the feedback over last years top was too samey. cant win.
Dead right! I actually think that it's better than the last one which was better than the one before!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 am --<br /><br />
Blue man chu said:
I seem to remember all the bleating & whining at the same stage before our dark blue away kit was revealed & how opinions have since changed on that one! One of my all time favourites.
The thing is, people are that impressionable, they'll see five bad commments on the first two pages and all of a sudden it seems every man and his dog hates it. The first time i saw it i thought "ooh that's a bit different" but everytime i take another look i like it more and more, i reckon it'll be one of my fav's!

woz69 said:
No Vids from the night?
i know mate!! this place is going downhill rapidly!! lol thought someone would get a sneaky pic of the whole kit and put in on here!!

Bloody hell!!

I cant believe iv just read one page without anybody slaggin the kit off,some people have been going way OTT aint they?

Another thing i dont get is about the away kit and the amount of shit that gets too!

Every man and his dog moaned about how we should have red and black next season,

'Get red and black back' 'red and black stripes would be awesome' 'red and black like the old one' ........... etc etc etc.........

Umbro listen and produce the red and black kit and yet people moan and say it looks shit !!

AAaagrrrrhhhhhhhh...............

Rant over

Any transfer news yet ; )

chase of spades said:
'Get red and black back' 'red and black stripes would be awesome' 'red and black like the old one' ........... etc etc etc.........
But I don't remember any quotes saying "Give us red and black stripes with a really fucking weird wide black neck feature, bright yellow sponsor, and Dennis the fucking Menace sleeves" ;-)

Dubai Blue said:
daddycity said:
did anyone notice the lad who recorded it say we are recording the fans sing bluemoon and city till i die in thirty years of watching city havnt heard city fans sing city till i die we have real songs
In 30 years???? You haven't been paying much attention then.
agreed it does get sung all the time but does get a decent rendition a few times a season

Dubai Blue said:
chase of spades said:
But I don't remember any quotes saying "Give us red and black stripes with a really fucking weird wide black neck feature, bright yellow sponsor, and Dennis the fucking Menace sleeves" ;-)
Ha Ha that made me laugh,its gold sponsor aint it?
aint brought it yet so dont really no but from what iv seen,i like it!

As for the neck,its just so its different from other teams i would of thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.