New home kit?

Umbro designer- 'the fans are creating a new fabric for the players'

no mate, you've put a load of dots on the front of a shirt and it looks proper shit!

smiles said:

no mate, you've put a load of dots on the front of a shirt and it looks proper shit!

Spot on, and made me spit water all over my laptop!

jerseyblue said:
smiles said:

Spot on, and made me spit water all over my laptop!

hahaha quality

im starting to like it. someone said that if you take away the first 2 kits that umbro have done and its a really nice kit. was thinking about buying the fa cup shirt instead but il probably buy the new one now. trying to find a decent photo of it so i can get a proper look but i cant find one. if anyone has one then please post one thanks.

Carver said:
AJ71 said:
another generation said:
Are you thinking of the Kappa/brother combination of 1997-99? That had maroon trim alongside the Kappa logo on the sides of the shorts. Glad we've already got the Etihad sponsorship in the box, or I'd be worried. How are SAAB doing, these days?

No was Bell/Lee era, adding a maroon stripe probaly constituted quite a significant kit change at the time.

Ha ha SAAB, wasn't the deal for that supposed to include a new SAAB for all the players if we won the league!

2rm7afb.jpg

Worn in 68/69 season. We seem to have worn them for only part of the season though, found some games on youtube in March '69 and there is no stripe on the shorts.

That's the one, cheers.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 pm --<br /><br />
Carver said:
AJ71 said:
another generation said:
Are you thinking of the Kappa/brother combination of 1997-99? That had maroon trim alongside the Kappa logo on the sides of the shorts. Glad we've already got the Etihad sponsorship in the box, or I'd be worried. How are SAAB doing, these days?

No was Bell/Lee era, adding a maroon stripe probaly constituted quite a significant kit change at the time.

Ha ha SAAB, wasn't the deal for that supposed to include a new SAAB for all the players if we won the league!

2rm7afb.jpg

Worn in 68/69 season. We seem to have worn them for only part of the season though, found some games on youtube in March '69 and there is no stripe on the shorts.

That's the one, cheers.

did anyone notice the lad who recorded it say we are recording the fans sing bluemoon and city till i die in thirty years of watching city havnt heard city fans sing city till idie we have real songs

The shirt's alright, not the best but I guess Umbro had to change something. Not bothered about the blue shorts and I think the hooped socks will look good. At the end of the day it's only a football kit and it's what the players do in it that matters!

Anyway I bet no one will care when Barca lift the La Liga/Champions League in this nasty kit!

Barcelona_New_kit1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.