New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

Cobwebcat said:
peoffrey said:
We win things in sky blue.

Heard the home shirt was going to have a soundwave around the middle of it.

The plainer the better. A soundwave ffs?!

Don't shoot the messenger.

Retro shirts are the way forwards. Pick the one you like and it'll never change for you.

somervillain said:
Here's a photo of the small gold soundwave on the new away shirt. As you can see, it's about the size of the Tailored by Umbro. That is to say, pretty small.

5775972505_db7b286b76_b.jpg

Anyone have a clue what the "soudwave" is actually of?

A recording of Eastlands singing "Blue Moon"...?

To be fair the lad who originally said about the soundwave on the shirt said it looked good and he also said we'd have a red and black away kit with gold writing and wierd stripes that when you hold your arms up they all run straight so ye spot on so far

My best friends wife works for Kitbag and they have recently took delivery of the new home. shirt. It is currently locked away in their secure unit but they are going to start processing it in a couple of days.I doubt if she will be able to get a photograph but ive asked her for a description, as soon as she tells me i will pass it on

it definitely has something similar to that white vneck
my mate works for the shop and has seen it

imber50 said:
My best friends wife works for Kitbag and they have recently took delivery of the new home. shirt. It is currently locked away in their secure unit but they are going to start processing it in a couple of days.I doubt if she will be able to get a photograph but ive asked her for a description, as soon as she tells me i will pass it on

great work fella - get your best mate to ask his missus if it's Puma this season - heard that was nailed on and have a made a substantial bet down the bookies....

york away to this! said:
imber50 said:

great work fella - get your best mate to ask his missus if it's Puma this season - heard that was nailed on and have a made a substantial bet down the bookies....

Can't stop laughing.

JamesTenOne said:
It has been posted on here a few times now (a few months ago initially) that the home shirt will be very similar to the current shirt but will feature a soundwave pattern across the front. To add a bit of substance to the rumours, the new away shirt features a small gold soundwave, as do the shorts (a grey one), and the new keeper shirt which also has one sewn into the inside of collar.
You mean like the England goal keepers shirt with the small White cross across the front

A pedant writes; I thought "sound wave" would mean "sound wave".

Thus;

istockphoto_533032-electron-green-01-sound-wave.jpg

^A sound wave. It goes up, then it goes down. It doesn't go up and down simultaneously.

That there stitching on the shirt is just a plot of stereo amplitude. Not really a catchy idea, or particularly visual. Presumably it's a recording of the fans.

Chick Counterfly said:
A pedant writes; I thought "sound wave" would mean "sound wave".

Thus;

istockphoto_533032-electron-green-01-sound-wave.jpg

^A sound wave. It goes up, then it goes down. It doesn't go up and down simultaneously.

That there stitching on the shirt is just a plot of stereo amplitude. Not really a catchy idea, or particularly visual. Presumably it's a recording of the fans.

Please give comprehensive details of the areas in which you are pedantic and the ways this is manifested giving examples where possible. For instance, if I was to list the ingredients by percentage volume of a packet of Asda Vegetable Lasagne (from the chilled counter, not frozen) would you be able to spot a deliberate error I might slip into the figures? I like to compare myself with those of similar mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.