New home kit?

citymad said:
Can never understand why they don't ask the fans. Give us three designs and then vote. This one (if its real) would be lucky to get a single vote. Simply awful. Not sure whats gone wrong at Umbro, the last four kits have been great but all of a sudden they've made us look like a bunch of Dennis the menace fools and now this one. Oh well at least I have my dark blue one and the current home one to keep wearing for next season. If you want the best looking kit for this season look no further than Chelsea's away, now thats in a class of its own.

Could you imagine the chaos caused by this !?!?! Not a chance any premiership club would ever do this imo.

goatinho said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
mcfc2112 said:
That shirt looks fantastic, and to my mind further points to the shirt on here being a f*ke!

Touch wood!
Lad on facebook photoshopped it looks pretty decent
259985_10150280923405126_543255125_9661348_7902987_n.jpg
fucking WOW!
this is better than our 1st umbro one from 2 years ago and maybe better than our white 3rd last year
pleeeeeaassee be the one!!
Is that not the training top from two seasons ago<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 am --<br /><br />
goatinho said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
mcfc2112 said:
That shirt looks fantastic, and to my mind further points to the shirt on here being a f*ke!

Touch wood!
Lad on facebook photoshopped it looks pretty decent
fucking WOW!
this is better than our 1st umbro one from 2 years ago and maybe better than our white 3rd last year
pleeeeeaassee be the one!!
Is that not the training shirt from two years ago

i want to see this in the flesh before i buy but from the pictures i like it, different from last year but still simple. not keen on this sky blue shorts though

That's an Italian club's kit (forget which one) with their badge/sponsor taken off and ours added. Must have taken 10 minutes to design and infinitely better than our new one which probably took Umbro months to imagine and get wrong.

tomf23 said:
i want to see this in the flesh before i buy but from the pictures i like it, different from last year but still simple. not keen on this sky blue shorts though

Is it nailed on that we're having blue shorts again or is it speculation?

It just doesn't look right with blue shorts and never has each time they've tried it.

Uncle Clockwise said:
tomf23 said:

It just doesn't look right with blue shorts and never has each time they've tried it.
Mate, almost every single letter typed on this website between May-August is speculation or fucking retarded bullshit!

citymad said:
Can never understand why they don't ask the fans. Give us three designs and then vote. This one (if its real) would be lucky to get a single vote. Simply awful. Not sure whats gone wrong at Umbro, the last four kits have been great but all of a sudden they've made us look like a bunch of Dennis the menace fools and now this one. Oh well at least I have my dark blue one and the current home one to keep wearing for next season. If you want the best looking kit for this season look no further than Chelsea's away, now thats in a class of its own.

It looks like something Ivan Lendl would have worn in the 1990 US Open.

ChelseaAway.jpg

danburge82 said:
Uncle Clockwise said:
tomf23 said:

Mate, almost every single letter typed on this website between May-August is speculation or fucking retarded bullshit!

Very harsh assessment of our posting community dan,.... there again.... ;o)

It's just that over the last few years there have been a few comments by posters who have had genuine glimpses of the, at the time, unreleased kits.

Just wondered whether this was the case.

I just hope not!

<--- If only! with this years blue socks with maroon turnovers and the shorts from the year before...

not a fan of this -->
get-attachment.asp

but umbro have obviously kept up there 'historical kit' theme; i.e. pattern on collar and crap navy blue sponsors --->
images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.