New home kit?

Ticket For Schalke said:
the dots are supposed to resemble the soundwave for fans singing bluemoon.
I wish they could've put one less designer in the 'gimmick development' department and more in the 'design a shirt that looks nice' department.

Ticket For Schalke said:
I know what they mean mate but what im trying to say is why the hell they throw them all over the front of the shirt!!??
It looks good on the away one as the city fans know what it means but when they are all over the front of the shit all at different levels makes it look shit not only to us but to other people looking at it when your wearing thinking 'wtf fuck is wrong with that shirt' you get me? lol

chase of spades said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
I know what they mean mate but what im trying to say is why the hell they throw them all over the front of the shirt!!??
It looks good on the away one as the city fans know what it means but when they are all over the front of the shit all at different levels makes it look shit not only to us but to other people looking at it when your wearing thinking 'wtf fuck is wrong with that shirt' you get me? lol
How many of you guys still think its fake?
iv liked it since i first seen it but now im not liking it at all,i mean would there be a vid like this if it were fake!?

Cobwebcat said:
Glad I've still got 2009
see what your saying mate but its nice to wear an up to date shirt isnt it?

as soon as the season finishes my shirts get folded up and stored away ready for next season,i never wear an out of date one so i hope this is fake now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.