New home kit?

chase of spades said:
Cobwebcat said:
Glad I've still got 2009
see what your saying mate but its nice to wear an up to date shirt isnt it?

as soon as the season finishes my shirts get folded up and stored away ready for next season,i never wear an out of date one so i hope this is fake now!

If this is fake it's the best wind up of all time.

It's almost certainly real and I'd love to buy the fist City shirt ever to make it to the CL but there are limits. Everyone will look a twat in that.

If Umbro hadn't been so good before I wouldn't be so annoyed. All they had to do was 2009 plus v neck and 2 white stripes if they must. Then it's different enough to look new but still OK.

This is an effing joke and I hope whoever said "Lets go with that" is fired. Might as well be pink and brown with a gerbil on the front.

At a rough guess, I am the 23rd worst dressed man in England.

But even I know that light blue and black never ever go together.

Cobwebcat said:
chase of spades said:
Cobwebcat said:
Glad I've still got 2009
see what your saying mate but its nice to wear an up to date shirt isnt it?

as soon as the season finishes my shirts get folded up and stored away ready for next season,i never wear an out of date one so i hope this is fake now!

If this is fake it's the best wind up of all time.

It's almost certainly real and I'd love to buy the fist City shirt ever to make it to the CL but there are limits. Everyone will look a twat in that.

If Umbro hadn't been so good before I wouldn't be so annoyed. All they had to do was 2009 plus v neck and 2 white stripes if they must. Then it's different enough to look new but still OK.

This is an effing joke and I hope whoever said "Lets go with that" is fired. Might as well be pink and brown with a gerbil on the front.
lol but the gerbil? wtf haha<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm --<br /><br />
Chick Counterfly said:
At a rough guess, I am the 23rd worst dressed man in England.

But even I know that light blue and black never ever go together.
its navy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickeymoo said:
Am i the only one who thinks its smart.
i think so mate,dont you think the dark dots being all at different levels make it look like it should be one of thoughs throw backs??

I know its a soundwave so it shouldnt be in a straight line before somebody tells me what it is.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 pm --<br /><br />
chase of spades said:
mickeymoo said:
Am i the only one who thinks its smart.
i think so mate,dont you think the dark dots being all at different levels make it look like it should be one of thoughs throw backs??

I know its a soundwave so it shouldnt be in a straight line before somebody tells me what it is.
And its not fitted : (

MATCITY said:
C-MCFC said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz_ocxU9Das
Just saw this, looks like this is going to be it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz_ocxU9Das[/youtube]
Well I like it!
50 odd pages of moaning... fuck off!

It'll probably look alright on the players, but it's saved me 40 quid.

Hate the fact that the small detail brigade have got their hands on the home kit after 2 cracking efforts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.