New home kit?

what is with the public outcry for white sponsorship lettering. we've had many quality kits with dark lettering. geez a little variety people.

2296241267_0e10b17398_o.jpg

HellasLEAF said:
what is with the public outcry for white sponsorship lettering. we've had many quality kits with dark lettering. geez a little variety people.

2296241267_0e10b17398_o.jpg

on that shirt I can clearly see it's dark blue. maybe it's the glossy stitching, or it's a lighter shade of blue. or maybe it's just the video and pics, but the new one, seriously, it looks black to me.

2yns4yx.png
vs
10xt26u.png

When do we actually see the shirt? Has it been announced for a pre-season game or any dates mentioned?

I liked the previews and videos that we've been doing prior to new shirts for the past couple seasons, hope that continues.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Scottyboi said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
after seeing this possible rags away suddenly that home doesn't look all that bad

It's not too bad if I'm honest.

Ya and VERY clever from Nike making it black and blue away for united since they get beat up on the road so bad.

It's not clever marketing, they are just pretending to be Inter, a team who can actually play 90 minutes against Barca without getting humiliated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.