New home kit?

Lomas has a lob on said:
KingJohn said:
i think it would be perfect if you removed the dots, and maked the sponsor white, and changed the color into the same as this years shirt.

So pretty much change it completely then?

yeah, pretty much.
if you took this years shirt, and changed the collar into the new, i would love it

Ive heard through the grapevine (no I am not ITK so don't abuse me, this is just a good honest blue passing on info to his fellow blues) that we have got a deal tied up with puma for next years kit.

ello_jo said:
Ive heard through the grapevine (no I am not ITK so don't abuse me, this is just a good honest blue passing on info to his fellow blues) that we have got a deal tied up with puma for next years kit.

I dont even know whats a wind up these days....

ello_jo said:

So Puma are going to buy out the remaining contact City have with Umbro(7 years left)
Don't think thats going to happen

Mr Rich said:
citykev28 said:
ello_jo said:

oh jesus not again.

Some people think this joke gets funnier every year...it doesn't.

in this case, i think the poster may be serious. if i'm right, then may god have mercy on us all.

ElliotDX said:
Love the new kit.

man-city-home-shirt-1.jpg

Looks very modern.

Can anyone photoshop this picture to have white writing for the sponsors please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.