New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

IF it is the real deal, I wouldn't be gone on it. Don't like that ''dotted'' effect around the Etihad logo and I'm not keen on the stripe running down the side of the shirt.

If it is I will be having one, at the end of the season obviously. Never pay £40-£50 for a shirt always a year or two behind!

Top banana that! Don't know what everyone's moaning at! We've won a trophy and got in the CL so people just look at somethig to moan dont they? I actually think it is just a Photoshop, but I still like it!

jimharri said:
IF it is the real deal, I wouldn't be gone on it. Don't like that ''dotted'' effect around the Etihad logo and I'm not keen on the stripe running down the side of the shirt.
Yeah, same.

jimharri said:
banbury_blue said:
http://lockerz.com/s/108770944

Another link from twitter

Please please be a fake.. White stripe down the side

Would be a massive step back from the last two in my opinion

(Not sure who to get the image showing, hence posting the link)
Here you go;
KbNC6.jpg

What are those sticky up bits on the collar? I can see those playing havoc with my attempt at designer stubble.

It's alright i'm not the biggest fan of the V neck but I kinda like the soundwave thing if this is the actual kit.

Problem is, I love the away kit so I reckon i'll just get that instead. Like I did last year... hmmmm our new thing seems to be amazing away kits all of a sudden.

(and winning trophies)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.