New home kit?

The shirt itself isn't that bad, apart from that dogshit idea of the graphic equiliser or whatever it is.

If it didn't have those stupid dots then it would look really good.

It's like we're trying to be 'cool' and it's not cool at all, it's gash.

I will buy one though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B5RT92mp834" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5RT92mp834</a>

Burnedge_Blue said:
i hate to say but it's growing on me, apart from them friggin dots. there was no need.
A white v-neck and the two white stripes down the side would have been enough to make it different from the last two kits. Why did some genius at Umbro then have a brainfart and decide to add soundwave dots and the ridiculous chequered collar?!!

Re: Re: New home kit?

Burnedge_Blue said:
i hate to say but it's growing on me, apart from them friggin dots. there was no need.
The dots I can live with.

The tacky white vertical stripes are bearable.

But the faux collar and unnecessary shoulder/back stripe however can get to fuck.

Wheelsy said:
Burnedge_Blue said:
The dots I can live with.

The tacky white vertical stripes are bearable.

But the faux collar and unnecessary shoulder/back stripe however can get to fuck.

I think you'll look really sexy in this new kit, especially with a Coopers in 1 hand a pool cue in the other.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
I think you'll look really sexy in this new kit, especially with a Coopers in 1 hand a pool cue in the other.
How would she look in the new kit?

jenna.jpg

jjeangi said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
How would she look in the new kit?

jenna.jpg
she looks a bit lopsided to me and that look on her face, its the cactus up the arse look and I think a good hair do wouldnt do any harm, apart from that she`s ok I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.