New home kit?

There's a similar "dotted" pattern around the top of the Eastlands shop as on the "home" shirt...looks more and more that it's the real deal...unfortunately.

mcfc2112 said:
There's a similar "dotted" pattern around the top of the Eastlands shop as on the "home" shirt...looks more and more that it's the real deal...unfortunately.
First thing I clocked when I saw the new shop.

itsnevereasy said:
I like it - they had to do something different.
Exactly right. They couldn't make minor changes again, even though they could have probably done another good shirt. Our kits are meant to be modern rather than retro and I think that's possibly what they've gone for here.

One thing that disappoints me is that we never saw white cuffs and collar on the same shirt. Would have like that, maybe even with a proper polo shirt type collar but V neck looks good I think and the chequered bit is a nice touch.

the mad thing is you can actually buy it from the uhlsport website- delivered to the uk, in 1 to 3 working days!!!!
just go there and translate(google) for thier description of the kit<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:05 pm --<br /><br />just gone on live chat on the uhlsport site and the guy over there said that they have had to pull the sales of the shirt back cos umbro sent them too early, so this is 100% the kit

sorry lads but i hate it.

wanted another retro kit, i know they had to do something different but just not that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2Yos9BoxM[/youtube]

Just got this from one of the city channels i subscribed to.

If it's anything like the away kit or keeper's kit I won't be buying it anyway. Went down to the shop today looking forward to buying at least one new shirt and expecting similar quality to the last two years, I was very disappointed. They've changed the material on the away kit and it's dreadful, it's not the soft cotton we've had for the past two years (ok the sleeves were different last year) and it's not the nylon/polyester blend football shirts usually are, it's a tough, starchy material that feels awful and falls terribly. The fit's not very good either, now this may just be me but I found the shoulders were very fitted but the sleeves were loose and the shirt is quite short. I quite liked the design when I saw it online but was worried about the collar and rightly so, it looks very dodgy. As for the keeper's kit, well it could be the campest football shirt I've ever seen. I can't recall another team having a mock turtle-neck football shirt. At least the material is ok on the keepers kit, similar to last year they've gone for cotton on the body and the shinier material on the sleeves but the fit again is awful.

The above is just my opinion, other people may love the new kits, but I was very disappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.