New home shirt (confirmed)

Its completely laughable that there's fans on here complaining that clubs rip us off through inflated transfer prices yet buying a counterfeit shirt off some dodgy website is ok because it saves YOU a few quid.
These Ali Express wankers are effectively stealing from the club and the buyers are endorsing it.

Keep it official you pikey twats.
Well what a complete and utter bellend you are eh?

How about a bloke on minimum or low wages trying to raise a family, and his two kids want City shirts, I know what I would rather do, save the extra cash to get the necessities !

I fucking hate people like you.

Its completely laughable that there's fans on here complaining that clubs rip us off through inflated transfer prices yet buying a counterfeit shirt off some dodgy website is ok because it saves YOU a few quid.
These Ali Express wankers are effectively stealing from the club and the buyers are endorsing it.

Keep it official you pikey twats.
well my kids either get fake ones or none.
please feel free to pay £162 for 2 kids kits for me off city (thats not including away kit and 3rd kit which they will want) or i dont mind if you pay aliexpress £20 for 2 kits with names on.
actually.... city should pay my kids for advertising etihad and the city brand for nothing

This is the 1st time that the City Store has sold the £90 player versions, but the £60 ones they have been selling the last 3 years have not been the same as the players shirts either, but have been available from Nike and Kitbag. Its not just nike that do this, sure adidas have 2 versions (fans/player) as well.

I have 3 kids and a wife to feed why would I spend an extra 50 quid, its all I can afford, paid my way in the past many times, suppose you never watch dodgy streams either.

It looks like they are making the players buy their own shirts for £90.

Surely there are no fans daft enough to think they are going to get a game?

The ones I have seen have been wrong as they shouldn't have city on the back of the collar only the player one has it and that has a different collar altogether

Not sure about that. or it its correct one of three things has happened. as my shirt had city on the collar. so either

1 your wrong
2 the club sent me a shirt they got off ali express
3 they have sent me the player version for the price of the replica version.

Not sure about that. or it its correct one of three things has happened. as my shirt had city on the collar. so either

1 your wrong
2 the club sent me a shirt they got off ali express
3 they have sent me the player version for the price of the replica version.
I'm starting to go for no 1
But in my defence the zoomed in images on the city o/s site and kitbag don't show a striped collor which is what I based it on
The player shirt seems to have a plane blue patch with city written inbetween the stripped color.
So I think I got it wrong :((

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.