New home shirt (confirmed)

Kit threads are one of the weirdest phenomena of football forums.

Grown men acting like fucking divas. Bizarre!

Is it 100% sure, that the home kit won't come with long sleeves?

why would you want more of them shite sleeves? At Ringway now and had a proper feel and look at it while waiting for my flight, it's so thin and flimsy and the sleeves are not blue. gets worse the more see it in the flesh, luckily got the decent polo shirt they have made

The new Barca away kit is really nice so I know Nike can do it if they can just get off their lazy arse a little more often. I just can't get over how they thought this shirt would be a hit. Its like they never gave us the fans a single thought.

0c3f4d5c965585e59e1137626c07789a.jpg

7e4ec6642646d21ad40b4faf65872224.jpg

This is from a Mexican side (forgotten the name). It does show that when they can be bothered they can produce some decent stuff.

I'll be honest i didn't like the shirt when it was first rumoured and all the BS which came after,then i saw the players wearing it and i thought its not that bad.
Anyway i saw it on ebay for 25 notes,surely a knock off ? So i bought it and if its a copy its a fckn good one,i dare say its probably better made than what the OS will be selling.
Will i wear it Match day? probably not,i'm a polo shirt or 70's retro kinda man.But with it being the new era,badge and Pep etc and at 25 quid,it was too tempting.
So if you can get it via ebay or Aliexpress ,i'd say take a punt. Definitely better in person.

Not sure what the official version they are selling in the stores are like,but the badge is also embroided.I was worried it be a stick on effort you see on most kits now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.