New home shirt (confirmed)

Thought it looked good in the flesh to be honest. The price tag is a bit steep, and the £60 one doesn't fit very well in places, on me anyway!. The £90 official player top fits like a glove, but Christ, even with the 10% off and vouchers, its a lot of bleeding money. Other stuff is expensive too, there are training tops at £85, kids tops at £50. I always budget for a new top, T shirt and baseball cap, usually by way of vouchers for birthdays and Christmas, but I think prices are getting silly now. There were French, Chinese and Dutch fans in the club shop on Friday spending hundreds of pounds, one fella had one of everything ffs. Are the club pandering to these fans now, or the likes of us who would like a new top, but probably won't get one because it's 20 odd quid overpriced.
I remember going to Madrid in 2009 with work and my lad asked if he could have a Madrid top. I'd done the ground tour and as usual you end up in the shop. Tops then were 85 Euro's, he got a cup and cap for 35 in the end...! You'll be paying £120 a top there now I guess. This is where we are going, but people still do buy. I was there at 11 am Friday, it was heaving.
The new badge thing has added to the need for some to buy the latest gear, its a money making move by the club because they expect fans to want the latest badge on everything, and to a degree it will work.

they do fuck about, if you want sky blue/gold trim, sky blue/red trim then fine, that's what they do. We've worn all sky blue in the past, that's more City than white/black/pink is for Real.

Nike are fucking about but if Adidas weren't fucking about then Real would have white and purple every season.
We're talking about core colours of kits and if you can't see that changing the colour of the shorts and socks on whim is different to keeping all white kits but having different coloured adidas stripes then you're missing the entire point of what people are objecting to.

Just bought my lad the shirt from Sports Direct - only £48 there.

Looks nice, in my opinion.

Just to give it a bump but isn't the shirt £35 from kitbag if you use the £20 voucher on Carling promotional packs ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.