New home shirt (confirmed)

I don't get it. In the photo shoot it looks passable. On the pitch the kit looks terrible. Was it the lighting?

Yep, I'm not outraged by it, just quite disappointed. It seems like an opportunity missed, especially with the unveiling of the new badge and appointment of the new manager. It would have been great to see a kit that immediately identifies as Manchester City.
That Roma home kit is alright. It's not like it's got gold sleeves has it?

Alright...? It's fucking awful... look at last season's, it's lovely... the lack of white shorts makes this season's kit really dull.

This is the only Manchester City kit. Navy makes everything dull. Nike notice (white nike logo) Etihad notice (white Etihad logo), blue shirt with white trim, white short and the only thing that can change sometimes are the socks.
CnpVPtYXgAAlIPH.jpg

This is the only Manchester City kit. Navy makes everything dull. Nike notice (white nike logo) Etihad notice (white Etihad logo), blue shirt with white trim, white short and the only thing that can change sometimes are the socks.
CnpVPtYXgAAlIPH.jpg
Even Michael Johnson looked good in that kit!

CnpVPtYXgAAlIPH.jpg
Prefer the etihad in white myself but you can see looking at that picture why etihad would Want it in a darker colour .

OK it,s only a football shirt and I'm too bloody old to worry about such trivial things but this home kit really is abysmal. More than that I think it is embarrassing that s club of City's supposed stature have allowed Nike to get away with it.especially at the start of a 'new era'. Do the club ever consult supporter groups about proposed designs? I urge fans not to buy this truly awful kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.