New home shirt (confirmed)

The Polo shirt that has been mentioned on here is a must if anyone is one the fence about it.
Mine come yesterday and its how the home shirt should of been,simple but perfection at the same time.
Dont worry about a size up either,they are spot on.Enough room for my twelve pack to fit in and not look like its painted on.

Many of these fans seem intent on undermining the goals of the club. If bluemoon was reflective of our fanbase you can imagine the commercial sponsorship discussions.

Tom Glick to Nike exec 'look we're a top 5 club in the World we need at least 50m a season...

Nike exec 'True Tom but looking at your fanbase all they've done is slag Nike off, it's not been a great partnership for our brand, plus, they boycott buying the kits so we've lost money the last couple of seasons

Tom Glick 'But, but they're not a true reflection of our fanbase...'

Nike exec 'Not what our analysis tells us, apparently according to posts on bluemoon none of the fans like the kits we have produced and any that seem to announce they like the kits get accused of working for us, not great for us Tom to be honest'

Tom Glick 'but you have to say the shirts haven't sold because you haven't got the designs right, the fans don't like the template'

Nike exec 'Tom, we did the same for Inter, Barca and the shirts have sold like hot cakes. All bluemoon seem to want, and that forum does speak for all fans, right? Is sky blue with white roundneck, pretty much like Franny Lee et al wore in the late 60's and 70's - we can't sell the volume we need as each shirt will look the same from one year to the next, there's no reason to change and invest in the new seasons kit.. we don't have any room for manoeuvre

Tom Glick 'but we have Sergio, KDB some of the best players in the world wearing the shirt that's fantastic for your brand

Nike Executive Doesn't mean sh*t if the fans slag it off and dont buy it. Truth is Tom, the partnership hasn't been good value at 15m a season. I hate the rags too Tom but even when we produced a pyjama top for that lot the shirts still sold like hot cakes, that's what we're looking for

Tom Glick look, look our fans are unique they know what they like, produce it and they'll buy the kit.

Nike Executive Tom, 50 something, fat blokes based in and around greater Manchester ain't going to give us a return on 50m season, let's just go our separate ways and perhaps Macron will be interested in that demographic. I believe they gave Bolton 2m a season....

Tom Glick but but you're not understanding, we did City voice surveys and it told us something completely different let me show you...... bluemoon isnt representative of our fanbase

Nike executive Sorry Tom, but the bluemoon great and the good have spoken, if they say the kits shite, that's what City fans think. I know the CEO at Sondico if you want to speak with him, I'll give you his number.

Give it a rest making out we are against the club, not liking the kit is not undemining the goals of the club, you like it as do some, but I would say most don't, yet you keep telling us we are anti the club, we are not we just think the kits and nike are wank, which tbf nike are irrispective if they made our kits

Many of these fans seem intent on undermining the goals of the club. If bluemoon was reflective of our fanbase you can imagine the commercial sponsorship discussions.

Tom Glick to Nike exec 'look we're a top 5 club in the World we need at least 50m a season...

Nike exec 'True Tom but looking at your fanbase all they've done is slag Nike off, it's not been a great partnership for our brand, plus, they boycott buying the kits so we've lost money the last couple of seasons

Nike exec 'Not what our analysis tells us, apparently according to posts on bluemoon none of the fans like the kits we have produced and any that seem to announce they like the kits get accused of working for us, not great for us Tom to be honest'

Tom Glick 'but you have to say the shirts haven't sold because you haven't got the designs right, the fans don't like the template'

Nike exec 'Tom, we did the same for Inter, Barca and the shirts have sold like hot cakes. All bluemoon seem to want, and that forum does speak for all fans, right? Is sky blue with white roundneck, pretty much like Franny Lee et al wore in the late 60's and 70's - we can't sell the volume we need as each shirt will look the same from one year to the next, there's no reason to change and invest in the new seasons kit.. we don't have any room for manoeuvre

Tom Glick 'but we have Sergio, KDB some of the best players in the world wearing the shirt that's fantastic for your brand

Nike Executive Doesn't mean sh*t if the fans slag it off and dont buy it. Truth is Tom, the partnership hasn't been good value at 15m a season. I hate the rags too Tom but even when we produced a pyjama top for that lot the shirts still sold like hot cakes, that's what we're looking for

Tom Glick look, look our fans are unique they know what they like, produce it and they'll buy the kit.

Nike Executive Tom, 50 something, fat blokes based in and around greater Manchester ain't going to give us a return on 50m season, let's just go our separate ways and perhaps Macron will be interested in that demographic. I believe they gave Bolton 2m a season....

Tom Glick but but you're not understanding, we did City voice surveys and it told us something completely different let me show you...... bluemoon isnt representative of our fanbase

Nike executive Sorry Tom, but the bluemoon great and the good have spoken, if they say the kits shite, that's what City fans think. I know the CEO at Sondico if you want to speak with him, I'll give you his number.
Definitely a plant from the club. A really shit one as well.

What a bizarre post. "Wibble" springs to mind.

You're either a rag on the wind up, or you work for City/Nike.

The reason we don't like the kits is because they're not representative of Manchester City.

City don't wear blue shorts with white socks, or black shirts with brown sleeves.

Definitely a plant from the club. A really shit one as well.

Oh please, this is the sort of cr*p that irritates me, just happen to really like the new shirt, some of our fans need to deal with it.

I have no qualms with someone expressing an opinion to the contrary, what I take issue with is how some fans seem to think their views represent the views of all fans, which is b*llsh*t.

You're either a rag on the wind up, or you work for City/Nike.

The reason we don't like the kits is because they're not representative of Manchester City.

City don't wear blue shorts with white socks, or black shirts with brown sleeves.

And right on cue, you don't represent the views of all fans....

Oh please, this is the sort of cr*p that irritates me, just happen to really like the new shirt, some of our fans need to deal with it.

I have no qualms with someone expressing an opinion to the contrary, what I take issue with is how some fans seem to think their views represent the views of all fans, which is b*llsh*t.
It's every subject not just this one. Nobody can be so upbeat about every aspect of the club. So whilst I appreciate my views aren't representative of the whole fanbase I'm pretty confident that they're more in line than the sugar coating of everything the likes of you come up with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.