New I-Phone 4

Sorry to bother you all again but i got my phone today and so far im enjoying it but had a slight problem, i downloaded 2 paid apps one being the City app at £2.99 and one being Fifa 11 at 59p, anyway just checked my bank account because fancy a chinese and saw that 3 transactions have taken place today, 2 at £1.58 and 1 at £4.17, any ideas as it's left me baffled?

anthonydunn87 said:
Sorry to bother you all again but i got my phone today and so far im enjoying it but had a slight problem, i downloaded 2 paid apps one being the City app at £2.99 and one being Fifa 11 at 59p, anyway just checked my bank account because fancy a chinese and saw that 3 transactions have taken place today, 2 at £1.58 and 1 at £4.17, any ideas as it's left me baffled?

Should of got an android phone , dont pay for apps or games.

quiet_riot said:
Has it done an OS update? IIRC they used to cost about £3

Not really sure what one of them is im not up on my technology, its not a great deal of money but i just want to pay what there advertised at.

anthonydunn87 said:
quiet_riot said:
Has it done an OS update? IIRC they used to cost about £3

Not really sure what one of them is im not up on my technology, its not a great deal of money but i just want to pay what there advertised at.

Install itunes on your computer if you haven't done so yet, then plug in your iphone to the computer with the usb cable. It will then tell you what you need to do.

I know this is going a bit off i-phone topic but my lad asked me to get him a new 64gb i-pod Touch for his birthday next month but my mate said there was a new 5th gen out soon.

Anybody any ideas when its coming if indeed it is?

anthonydunn87 said:

You prob kept pressing the submit button, like on here when its running slow :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.