new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Just purchased a player specification Euro Away shirt in Kuala Lumpur for £12 it's great proper reinforced holes and shoulder with better ventilated material on the back. Even comes in a bag with instructions on number application.
Let me know if anyone wants pics.
The shop is by Pasar Seni station. Has all the kits in all sizes and qualities.

mardon85 said:
Just purchased a player specification Euro Away shirt in Kuala Lumpur for £12 it's great proper reinforced holes and shoulder with better ventilated material on the back. Even comes in a bag with instructions on number application.
Is that the station near petaling street or central market. Might have to look around when over in the new year

mardon85 said:
Is that the station near petaling street or central market. Might have to look around when over in the new year

uweuweuwe said:
mardon85 said:

Yeah it's near China Town and central market. Can't work ourt if it's real or not it's that good. When you come down the escalator the shop is on the right hand side.

Anyone bought from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sparta7online.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sparta7online.com</a> ? How long usually it takes ? I'm just wondering If i buy a man city home kits for my children today .would it be here by Chirstmas ,Or i might buy on the shop here .

Not sure if I'm late on this but footy headlines is saying the accents on next seasons kit are navy blue, not black... Still disappointing although I personally liked the 12/13 umbro kits.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/12/exclusive-manchester-city-14-15-2014-15.html?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/12/e ... 5.html?m=1</a>

blueflash said:
Looking at buying a kids away shirt from aliexpress but the sizes are a bit confusing anyone bought one for a 12 year old?

I orderded a 3 rd kit a bit ago, waited over a month, got told it had been stopped at customs, got a refund though.
They never have long sleeve versions either

bowieboots said:
blueflash said:
Looking at buying a kids away shirt from aliexpress but the sizes are a bit confusing anyone bought one for a 12 year old?

Size-Chart-For-Kids.jpg

It should be size 26 .

bowieboots said:
blueflash said:

I orderded a 3 rd kit a bit ago, waited over a month, got told it had been stopped at customs, got a refund though.
They never have long sleeve versions either
what site from?

If it's exactly like that i.e. no shield and the material is good this time I'm fuckin having that! Looks mint to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.