new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a fucking nice kit

,some people wouldn't know a nice kit if it shit on their chest,they see a nike swoosh and yhats it ,imo its blue and that's all that counts,and if im honest if khaldoon decided to go with blue and white stripes(argentina)I wouldn't give a shit,we are a brand new club in all but name,new owners, new attitude, new ground,new silverware,new expectations, so this tradition thing is not for me,onwards and upwards,a stylish modern football club with imo a new set of kits that will look the business when vinny lifts that throphy again.

sir peace frog said:
its a fucking nice kit

,some people wouldn't know a nice kit if it shit on their chest,they see a nike swoosh and yhats it ,imo its blue and that's all that counts,and if im honest if khaldoon decided to go with blue and white stripes(argentina)I wouldn't give a shit,we are a brand new club in all but name,new owners, new attitude, new ground,new silverware,new expectations, so this tradition thing is not for me,onwards and upwards,a stylish modern football club with imo a new set of kits that will look the business when vinny lifts that throphy again.

My IQ dropped by 22 after reading this.

sir peace frog said:
its a fucking nice kit

Hahahaha... your having a laugh, Shirley?

This club isn't new... it has new owners, and they take it in their direction.

The club will have plenty of different owners, long after Mansour has passed on and fans like you and me are long and forgotten.

The fans are this club... plenty still around long before Mansour was even born.

Why Always Ste said:
sir peace frog said:
its a fucking nice kit

The club will have plenty of different owners, long after Mansour has passed on and fans like you and me are long and forgotten.

The fans are this club... plenty still around long before Mansour was even born.

It was truly one of the worst posts ever seen on bluemoon.

ManCityX said:
Why Always Ste said:
sir peace frog said:
its a fucking nice kit

It was truly one of the worst posts ever seen on bluemoon.

Unfortunately success attracts fans like that.

ManCityX said:
sir peace frog said:
its a fucking nice kit

My IQ dropped by 22 after reading this.
Can you have a minus IQ?

''Taxi!!!!''

ElanJo said:
Can't be arsed looking through the thread. Do we have any info/pics of the shorts and socks? Shirt looks fine to me (tho we lost the title the last time we had dark trim :( )

ypy6umu7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.