new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after my initial childish outburst about no white shorts &
some official images coming out, I have to say that's an absolute
classic kit. It's a thing of real beauty IMO.

Obviously plain white shorts would have made it even better but it's
so stylish & well done, reminds me of the 2009/2010 for quality.

I know I'm in a minority but I think our badge just looks better in
a shield, it gives it more definition. Our old circular badge looked better
on it's own with no shield (the mid 90's kits being the example) but the
eagle looks better how Nike are doing it.

Nike have given us two kits that are better than the last two Umbro
kits.

I could get used to those shorts looking at those legs ;)

Probably going against everyone else, but I don't like it at all. Think the collar looks unfinished, don't like the black on the sleeves and hate the badge being on that shield thing. Overall think it looks pretty cheap and nasty so I don't think I'll be buying one this year.

Ah well, maybe next season's will be more to my taste. Then again, at 43 yrs old I guess I'm no longer target market so it probably won't!

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.city-voice.co.uk/R.aspx?r=37MgKFy1AUienoG9lk97iA&m=600000075" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.city-voice.co.uk/R.aspx?r=3 ... =600000075</a>

Hopefully this link works. Questionnaire from city about the new kit.

strongbowholic said:
Probably going against everyone else, but I don't like it at all. Think the collar looks unfinished, don't like the black on the sleeves and hate the badge being on that shield thing. Overall think it looks pretty cheap and nasty so I don't think I'll be buying one this year.

Ah well, maybe next season's will be more to my taste. Then again, at 43 yrs old I guess I'm no longer target market so it probably won't!

Why do people keep saying black? It's clearly navy blue!

ChorltonCity said:
strongbowholic said:

Why do people keep saying black? It's clearly navy blue!
Whichever colour it is, I don't like it if that helps.

I saw the shirt in the Manchester store today. I actually think it looks really good. I don't even mind that the shorts are blue. I think the team will look really good in it!

Awful.
The Everton-esc shield around the badge is fecking awful and blue shorts never work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.