new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
my lad wanted the kit with his birthday money so we went to the stadium shop to buy it.

had to go through a whole rack in his size to find one top that didn't have something wrong with it. i had a close look before letting the boy part with his cash - i think you should considering the price - and every shirt but one had loose stitching on the back (on the left hand side near the collar) or at the front where the black tag is.

the shirt looks ok IMO but the quality is piss poor

My 5 year old hasn't taken it off for a week been playing about in it like hell been washed about 7 times and still not a mark or pull on it. Excellent compared to last seasons quality shirt as well I'll have mine on playing golf tomoz.

You need a collar at Wentworth, surely?

Posted a while back how I thought it wasn't for me...

Having seen it properly and on the players, have to say I love it.

Fickle bastard.

strongbowholic said:

Fickle bastard.

You fickle bastard.

strongbowholic said:

Fickle bastard.

It is growing on me although i would prefer some white but those socks are bloody awful and i will never like those

karen7 said:
strongbowholic said:

Fickle bastard.

It is growing on me although i would prefer some white but those socks are bloody awful and i will never like those

To paraphrase Pete and Dud – the shirt I like... I've nothing against the shirt... unfortunately it's what the players wear next to it that I don't like!
As nice as it is, it just looks a billion times better with white shorts, nothing will convince me otherwise!!!

The new shirt arrived today - ordered identical size to last season - but at the new higher price.

Certainly feels a lot nicer than last year's ... one little oddity though - the shirt is three inches longer than last year's - so you get an integrated bum warmer for the price - but it does make you look a bit funny wearing it out side your shorts ....!!!!!

Any one else noticed this - or did I get a Friday afternoon shirt?

Cheers

article-2705936-1FFAFAC700000578-777_634x425.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.