New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

BezzMCFC said:
this should of been out home top..

mcfc-99114.jpg
totally agree!!!! gorgeous top and on my list of stuff to purchase!

Blueboy Danny said:
acton28 said:
167494_167805380016980_742786652_n.jpg

I don't like it, even if fake.

Premier League badge only on one arm? Is that a new format?
Do they have the 'RESPECT' badge on the other arm? or is that just Champions Lg?

For some reason, I get the feeling that Nike will do the exact same kit next season but with a white collar instead of the black collar and a couple of other small changes, white writing instead of black ect (and obviously a Nike badge instead of Umbro).

I think with a white collar it would look a lot better, but its not a complete disaster of a kit that some teams have ended up with. And if you don't like it then just wait for the away kit to come out or don't buy either and wear a shirt from a previous season! Or get the training kit, they're usually quite nice. But I quite like this shirt and lets not forget that we haven't really seen any official pictures released from the club, so its best to wait for these pictures, the official launch and how it looks/feels close up before we make the final decision on whether to buy it or not.

simonmdm said:
For some reason, I get the feeling that Nike will do the exact same kit next season but with a white collar instead of the black collar and a couple of other small changes, white writing instead of black ect (and obviously a Nike badge instead of Umbro).

I think with a white collar it would look a lot better, but its not a complete disaster of a kit that some teams have ended up with. And if you don't like it then just wait for the away kit to come out or don't buy either and wear a shirt from a previous season! Or get the training kit, they're usually quite nice. But I quite like this shirt and lets not forget that we haven't really seen any official pictures released from the club, so its best to wait for these pictures, the official launch and how it looks/feels close up before we make the final decision on whether to buy it or not.

So all in all, it will be fuck all like it ;)

pominoz said:
simonmdm said:

So all in all, it will be fuck all like it ;)

Well when you put it like that no haha.

I was just trying to get across the point that if Umbro would have made the black collar and writing white then it would look a lot better than this kit, it give Nike a chance to improve on this kit next season so more people will buy it.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Is that for sale in the club shop?

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_details.aspx?pid=99114" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... ?pid=99114</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.