New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

rickmcfc said:
Monday evening I will post a picture of the new city top, especially the new badge part. Can't wait now for my expedition!!!

Any idea if it what we have already seen, or are we in for a surprise?

rickmcfc said:
Monday evening I will post a picture of the new city top, especially the new badge part. Can't wait now for my expedition!!!

I strongly suspect you will NOT be allowed to take pictures of it.

jimharri said:
leeski said:
taconinja said:
Do we have a date yet as to when these are officially unveiled? If I've missed that, apologies.

was in DW Sports at Elk mill in Oldham last week and noticed a kit release dates for all PL clubs it said the away is due out on 14th July then home comes out on 26th July
The away kit launched before the home? Odd. Also the two launch dates being that close to each other. I would have thought the club would launch the home kit around mid-july and then hold back on the away/third (if there is a new third) until maybe the first week of the season.

the idea probably being that most people will want the home shirt. sell the away first because people are gagging for something, then release the home. if people are faced with a choice, most will go home so away sales would suffer.

quiet_riot said:
rickmcfc said:

It will be my shirt that's given to me, so I can take pictures of it. Posting them on the biggest city forum might not be a great idea though!

rickmcfc said:
quiet_riot said:
rickmcfc said:

It will be my shirt that's given to me, so I can take pictures of it. Posting them on the biggest city forum might not be a great idea though!

Letting everyone know when and where you are getting it from and that you are going to post a photo, with a username like yours, may not have been a great idea either ;)

my 2nd atempt, i hope you like these better.

ManchesterCity1.jpg

Manchestercity2.jpg

rickmcfc said:
quiet_riot said:
rickmcfc said:

Even then, I would imagine you'd have to sign an NDA before they give you anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.