New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

badmash said:
I'm gonna get this for my holidays

31104a

Great kit...our first with a sponsor...shame about the team...2nd in the Autumn, midtable in Jan before tumbling headlong into that game against Luton...the rest is history...

I hope they reveal it soon. I getting bored with no transfers going on and England out the euros

Good day City Fans! Sorry I have a newb question and am hoping someone here can help me out...

I wanted to buy a couple of City jerseys made by Umbro before the Nike takeover and I figured what better time than now to celebrate the Championship winning effort. Well my local sports shops don't carry Umbro (I'm in the USA) and the City Store customer service has not been much help.

Do they run small, large? I'm a 40-41' chest and am wondering if I should get a 40 or a 42 . I'm one of those unlucky ones who is between sizes M and L in regular clothes I went to a shop but they only had Adidas and M was OK, a little tight but L was too long. I have an athletic build.

What should I get?

Love the new Maroon Away design btw.

BelovedCity said:
Good day City Fans! Sorry I have a newb question and am hoping someone here can help me out...

I wanted to buy a couple of City jerseys made by Umbro before the Nike takeover and I figured what better time than now to celebrate the Championship winning effort. Well my local sports shops don't carry Umbro (I'm in the USA) and the City Store customer service has not been much help.

Do they run small, large? I'm a 40-41' chest and am wondering if I should get a 40 or a 42 . I'm one of those unlucky ones who is between sizes M and L in regular clothes I went to a shop but they only had Adidas and M was OK, a little tight but L was too long. I have an athletic build.

What should I get?

Best just ordering off the offical website

BelovedCity said:

What should I get?

I am also in the USA. In my experience they fit snugly as compared to American clothing. I order an XL or a size above when I order anything from the City shop, whereas normally I'm a L. I learned the hard way- ordered a L training kit and it feels like it's painted on.

MrDaveyHavoc said:
BelovedCity said:

What should I get?

I am also in the USA. In my experience they fit snugly as compared to American clothing. I order an XL or a size above when I order anything from the City shop, whereas normally I'm a L. I learned the hard way- ordered a L training kit and it feels like it's painted on.

With the current home shirt, I'd advise getting a shirt one size bigger than what you usually do as they're quite small. I'm average height and average build and find that the 42 is the best fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.