New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

rickmcfc said:
I'm not allowed to take any pictures and have to give the kit back. It's basically the kit that was shown on this thread weeks ago from Australia. Looks really smart in the flesh, the main body is the same material as last year, and the sleaves are a nylon like material.

Did they say when the great unwashed can get their hands on it?

jrb said:
We've got off lightly.

AwDvMX9CIAA3ZRx.jpg
Oh, I don't know. I can just imagine the ponytailed sloth lolloping around Klanfield, wearing salmon pink shorts. Not sure about the squiggly pattern on the shoulders, though. What's that meant to be? Scouse brain cells?

another generation said:
jrb said:
We've got off lightly.

Oh, I don't know. I can just imagine the ponytailed sloth lolloping around Klanfield, wearing salmon pink shorts. Not sure about the squiggly pattern on the shoulders, though. What's that meant to be? Scouse brain cells?

Na there's to many there, i think its just a tribal theme.

another generation said:
jrb said:
We've got off lightly.

he's doing a lousy job shoplifting it

danburge82 said:
jrb said:
We've got off lightly.

If that was just plain white on the shoulders it would be a nice shirt. But it's not!

Also does it have pink shorts to go with it? haha that will be hillarious!

Orange shorts...

[bigimg]http://realbuzz4.s3.amazonaws.com/static/uploads/346182/600x450/RB93852058570.jpg[/bigimg]

:-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.