New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

@City_Watch: #mcfc kit launch dates @ CityStore: away kit on Saturday July 14th, home kit on Saturday July 28th. 3rd kit still a mystery.

Again I don't believe most of the stuff I read on twitter but thought its worth posting

jakeashto6 said:
@City_Watch: #mcfc kit launch dates @ CityStore: away kit on Saturday July 14th, home kit on Saturday July 28th. 3rd kit still a mystery.

Again I don't believe most of the stuff I read on twitter but thought its worth posting

Looks like I'm getting the away kit for my birthday then (20th July people, remember it people)

The missus better fucking getting me this.

rickmcfc said:
richards30 said:
rickmcfc said:
Fucking gutted when I was told. Trekked all the way up there, popped the kit on, did the photo shoot then had to give it back, and the scarf! The helicopter shots will be amazing though, can't wait to see it all!!!
but does it blook better in real life than the pictures rick?

Yes it looks much better in real life than the pictures. That collar part is blue, not black as some people have said on here. Black would have looked nice though, especially as the badge is black.

Blue collar? Are you certain? Everyone else that's seen one has said it's black... Haven't they? Doesn't make sense for the collar to be blue with the black crest and Sponsor's name. Did you see the full kit or just the shirt?

The fact that the 3rd kit is such a big secret, apart from someone (seemingly reliable) saying black/grey, makes me really wonder about it having the cross or Connell Crest somewhere on it...

1.618034 said:
rickmcfc said:
richards30 said:

Yes it looks much better in real life than the pictures. That collar part is blue, not black as some people have said on here. Black would have looked nice though, especially as the badge is black.

Blue collar? Are you certain? Everyone else that's seen one has said it's black... Haven't they? Doesn't make sense for the collar to be blue with the black crest and Sponsor's name. Did you see the full kit or just the shirt?

The fact that the 3rd kit is such a big secret, apart from someone (seemingly reliable) saying black/grey, makes me really wonder about it having the cross or Connell Crest somewhere on it...

would make sense with the opening of the Connell Club.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
1.618034 said:
rickmcfc said:

would make sense with the opening of the Connell Club.

What is the Connell Crest out of interest?

1.618034 said:
rickmcfc said:
richards30 said:

The collar is as black as a coal miners arsehole on the shirt i have. Strange?

pominoz said:
1.618034 said:
rickmcfc said:

The shirt i have (same as pominoz) has black collar, it can look dark blue in certain light but its without a doubt black city tag even labels it as vista black.
Im just wondering if the light you tried it on in did make it appear dark blue?

pominoz said:
1.618034 said:
rickmcfc said:

....brown, then?

pominoz said:
1.618034 said:
rickmcfc said:

Maybe is was black and not blue, I was 2000ft up when inhad it on for all of 10 minutes, and like I said, I wasn't allowed to take any pictures. Love the badge though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.