New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Boff said:
Vagivoovoo said:
TrueBlue76 said:
Just got an email from mcfc shop saying home and away shirts can be pre-ordered from 06.07.12
Me too. Was a bit boring though, they should have give us a slight look at a part of it just to keep us wanting.
a slight look like this...?
moonorder.jpg
As someone who can only keep up with these things on occasion is that a fan-made picture based on speculation?

failsworthblueboy said:
goatinho said:
Booler said:
How crazy is this - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.customizedjerseys-usa.com/2012-13-Manchester-City--45-Balotelli-Home-Soccer-Shirt-Kit-20709/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.customizedjerseys-usa.com/20 ... Kit-20709/</a>
48 medium!!!!
fat fucks!!!

Brilliant news I'm a medium Yesssssssssss !!

Are you Derek Acorah?

If so i claim my £5!

Boff said:
Vagivoovoo said:
TrueBlue76 said:
Just got an email from mcfc shop saying home and away shirts can be pre-ordered from 06.07.12
Me too. Was a bit boring though, they should have give us a slight look at a part of it just to keep us wanting.
a slight look like this...?
moonorder.jpg

That really is a thing of beauty!

Its annoying that city are holding back walking into sports shops lots of new kits already on sale and especially with how the kits have come out anyway what with australia and what happened why dont they just do it its so annoying

Escpecially with all this hype and time and its probably the most boring kit we have had

Cruiser Blue said:
Its annoying that city are holding back walking into sports shops lots of new kits already on sale and especially with how the kits have come out anyway what with australia and what happened why dont they just do it its so annoying

Escpecially with all this hype and time and its probably the most boring kit we have had
We do it every year and it baffles me completely. Said before how young lads on hols always want to wear their teams shirt on the beach, same with dads and their sons too. We are bang in the middle of holiday season now and whilst fans of Chelsea and United etc are strolling round in their new kits, filling the clubs coffers at the same time, we're arsing around with silly posters and emails.
Just get the fucking things released.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.