New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Pigeonho said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Its annoying that city are holding back walking into sports shops lots of new kits already on sale and especially with how the kits have come out anyway what with australia and what happened why dont they just do it its so annoying

Escpecially with all this hype and time and its probably the most boring kit we have had
We do it every year and it baffles me completely. Said before how young lads on hols always want to wear their teams shirt on the beach, same with dads and their sons too. We are bang in the middle of holiday season now and whilst fans of Chelsea and United etc are strolling round in their new kits, filling the clubs coffers at the same time, we're arsing around with silly posters and emails.
Just get the fucking things released.

Totally agree they are missing a trick and wasting time and not making any money while messing around if it was all kept hush hush and no one knew a dime of what was happening ok there is an argument but everyone knew what the kits were for definate weeks ago with the australia incedent and others so there is just no point but you can pre order in 7 days wow gee thanks

Pigeonho said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Its annoying that city are holding back walking into sports shops lots of new kits already on sale and especially with how the kits have come out anyway what with australia and what happened why dont they just do it its so annoying

Escpecially with all this hype and time and its probably the most boring kit we have had
We do it every year and it baffles me completely. Said before how young lads on hols always want to wear their teams shirt on the beach, same with dads and their sons too. We are bang in the middle of holiday season now and whilst fans of Chelsea and United etc are strolling round in their new kits, filling the clubs coffers at the same time, we're arsing around with silly posters and emails.
Just get the fucking things released.

exactly it's doing my fucking head in, we're surely losing out.

we must losing out i went into 2 sportsdirects last week southampton being 1 of them and they had liverpool united and 3 or 4 others for sale brand new kits and then citys last season kit still almost the same price as all the new ones i couldnt believe it and had a go in both shops

Unless your silly why pay full price for last season kits

Cruiser Blue said:
we must losing out i went into 2 sportsdirects last week southampton being 1 of them and they had liverpool united and 3 or 4 others for sale brand new kits and then citys last season kit still almost the same price as all the new ones i couldnt believe it and had a go in both shops

Why have a go at a sale assistant in a shop?

they don't make the prices,plus people will still buy it because its sort of iconic I suppose it being a championship winning kit

MATCITY said:
Cruiser Blue said:

they don't make the prices,plus people will still buy it because its sort of iconic I suppose it being a championship winning kit

ea sos ill rephrase that i didnt have a go but i did question them as to why the price was still 34 99 up against all the new kits even the price on the city site was better which is unusual it was 19 99 i think so yea sorry but i did question it and they couldnt believe it either and didnt know why

But thtats a side point really from my original point just the fact so frustrating that city are holding back the kits that everyone knows what theyt look like and u can still only pre order in 7 days not to get them for ages more absolutely pointless

MATCITY said:
Cruiser Blue said:

Excactly.... those poor assistants have it hard enough having to be in the vicinity of crap rag tops for days on end..

cut them some slack.

yea sos ill rephrase that i didnt have a go but i did question them as to why the price was still 34 99 up against all the new kits even the price on the city site was better which is unusual it was 19 99 i think so yea sorry but i did question it and they couldnt believe it either and didnt know why

But thtats a side point really from my original point just the fact so frustrating that city are holding back the kits that everyone knows what theyt look like and u can still only pre order in 7 days not to get them for ages more absolutely pointless

Just a quick one.

On the online shop they are selling a set of pin badges showing all of our club crests over the years:

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_details.aspx?pid=104174" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... pid=104174</a>

If you look at our 4 current crests, I might be reading too much into this but this could show the crest for each kit of this year?

The full colour crest from our black and red, premier league third kit. The black monotone crest from our new home shirt (as shown on here). The far right has a maroon banner at the bottom so would fit with the away kit we have seen on here. Leaving the sky blue monotone crest which could possibly feature on our new third / european away kit.

Going off some of the info on here with the kit said to be black and / or charcoal in colour. If this is the crest they are going to use, then the Etihad and Umbro logo's are likely to be sky blue to match up? A bit like our away kit from 2010/11 but on black instead of on navy blue? Could be a possibility?

Just thought I'd chuck this on to see if anyone had any thoughts or any ITK's could confirm or deny any of this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.