New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

BatBlue said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
I love it! Could any photoshoppers work your magic and try and enlarge that pic and zoom in a bit and stuff? My eyes can't make out the finer details.

As for the black, it's a City colour. St Marks kit is black and we play in red and BLACK stripes so there's absolutely no reason why we can't have a splash of it on the home shirt.

As for the white shorts they're a must-have. Like has been said before, if the Rags were to wear red shorts there'd be uproar. I don't see why Umbro piss about with our shorts and have, in the past, pissed about with our sleeves. Umbro, please don't piss us about again, you've made some class kits of late and have done again now but get this into your head, it's white shorts please. Blue shorts are for shitty clubs like Coventry who have had some of the worst kits in football history.

When did Umbro "Piss" around with our sleeves?

Doh. Just realised it was le COCK Sportif and Reebok who did so - but they did piss about with the shorts! :)

I think most people agree it's a beautiful kit, now, I WILL get slaughtered for this, especially with people being so happy about the return to White shorts, but I think it would look very smart with black shorts?

Black shorts nononono, that's actually sick, you're sick ! Wah

any more pics? Where's the rest of tat kolorov photo?

Mayor West said:
I think most people agree it's a beautiful kit, now, I WILL get slaughtered for this, especially with people being so happy about the return to White shorts, but I think it would look very smart with black shorts?

I remember us playing in Sky blue shirts and black shorts on a couple of occasions in the 1970s as a change of short colour. I say remember, I can't recall exactly when but it has definitely happened.

As long as there's not a single stitch of red on any kit next season I'll be very happy.

I'm properly wishing for a really nice maroon away kit!

Thank fuck the white shorts have returned. I hope they never fuck about with it again.

Blue
White
Blue

Nothing less.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Mayor West said:

I remember us playing in Sky blue shirts and black shorts on a couple of occasions in the 1970s as a change of short colour. I say remember, I can't recall exactly when but it has definitely happened.

It was worn the last time we won at Highbury in 1975 when Rodney Marsh scored the third in a 3-2 win.

c.morales said:
1.618034 said:
Not thrilled about the black but other than that it looks good. Glad white shorts are back, although have to say that this year's all blue kit has grown on me after being gutted about the blue shorts.

At least we won't look like a bunch of gay lumberjacks..

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/553748_10150738293012243_518022242_9439096_311123620_n.jpg[/bigimg]

lol, not a troll,but i actually like the new ManU jersey. Unfortunately i can't say the same about ours. Guess i'll be recycling our current jersey for another year. Hopefully we come out with a sick away kit or 3rd kit!

Mods....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.