New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

I like it, and for all those who are moaning about the black trim, it might be a homage to our first home kit, kind of like the bees of Manchester on the one in 2009-2010 season.

Some of the the ones is the last couple years have been better than others, but they have all been the best in the league. I absolutely love this one. Second favourite to the one 2 years ago (with the white on the arms). It looks as if there is some black trim on the socks as well.

Class kit. Didnt like this seasons at first but has grown on me but that one is an instant hit. Loving all the Umbro kits so far they seem to be in tune with what the fans like.

Not thrilled about the black but other than that it looks good. Glad white shorts are back, although have to say that this year's all blue kit has grown on me after being gutted about the blue shorts.

At least we won't look like a bunch of gay lumberjacks..

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/553748_10150738293012243_518022242_9439096_311123620_n.jpg[/bigimg]

1.618034 said:
Not thrilled about the black but other than that it looks good. Glad white shorts are back, although have to say that this year's all blue kit has grown on me after being gutted about the blue shorts.

At least we won't look like a bunch of gay lumberjacks..

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/553748_10150738293012243_518022242_9439096_311123620_n.jpg[/bigimg]

lol, not a troll,but i actually like the new ManU jersey. Unfortunately i can't say the same about ours. Guess i'll be recycling our current jersey for another year. Hopefully we come out with a sick away kit or 3rd kit!

I love it! Could any photoshoppers work your magic and try and enlarge that pic and zoom in a bit and stuff? My eyes can't make out the finer details.

As for the black, it's a City colour. St Marks kit is black and we play in red and BLACK stripes so there's absolutely no reason why we can't have a splash of it on the home shirt.

As for the white shorts they're a must-have. Like has been said before, if the Rags were to wear red shorts there'd be uproar. I don't see why Umbro piss about with our shorts and have, in the past, pissed about with our sleeves. Umbro, please don't piss us about again, you've made some class kits of late and have done again now but get this into your head, it's white shorts please. Blue shorts are for shitty clubs like Coventry who have had some of the worst kits in football history.

looks ok to me. at least we're back into white shorts. still like to see a bolder colour blue though.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
I love it! Could any photoshoppers work your magic and try and enlarge that pic and zoom in a bit and stuff? My eyes can't make out the finer details.

As for the black, it's a City colour. St Marks kit is black and we play in red and BLACK stripes so there's absolutely no reason why we can't have a splash of it on the home shirt.

As for the white shorts they're a must-have. Like has been said before, if the Rags were to wear red shorts there'd be uproar. I don't see why Umbro piss about with our shorts and have, in the past, pissed about with our sleeves. Umbro, please don't piss us about again, you've made some class kits of late and have done again now but get this into your head, it's white shorts please. Blue shorts are for shitty clubs like Coventry who have had some of the worst kits in football history.

When did Umbro "Piss" around with our sleeves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.