New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

i think i hate it, why couldn't umbro switch the black to white, have a full colour badge and choose a proper blue?

i don't think people would say it looks to similar to previous kits because it wouldn't!

but, no they have to put black on it. even navy blue would look better

ban-mcfc said:
mcfc-99109.jpg

add eitihad and the new badge and that's sexy!!
This would have been a no-brainer.

Surely the most rudimentary bit of research would have shown that the vast majority of City fans want a shirt that has a vivid sky blue colour with white trim (on the collar AND sleeves), white shorts, and blue socks with maroon trim. Umbro could have gone out with a true bang had they designed such a kit. Instead, they've opted to piss off a lot of the traditional supporter base by arsing around with our colours yet again.

The more I look at the new shirt and all the shit 'Champions' stuff they're churning out, the more bemused I am about black suddenly being used as one of our major home colours.

ElanJo said:
Stuuuuuu said:
547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

It looks great in that it's clearly the same superb-quality material as used in the 2009-10 and 2010-11 shirts. And I love the 2-tone look. However, that horrible collar/neck just ruins it. Why do they always have to fucking meddle and ruin it with pointless shit gimmicks? Give it a simple neck and that would be the perfect football shirt.

Are Umbro taking the piss? Looks fucking shite. WTF is with the black?

I was hoping the black was really just a dark blue like what we used to have in the David White era. The Black badge is a fucking travesty. Shame because I quite like having a collar again but they've fucked up with the non-City colours again. I thought blue shorts were bad enough but they've gone a few steps further/shitter this time around.

This ain't fit for Champions!

Wank!

It isn't even the fucking right shade of blue, I would rather go back to lazer blue than this anemic coloured pisstake!

Don't know why people keep moaning about the new kit. Personally I don't think it is that bad

but saying that it's not the best we have ever had. If you like it buy it if you hate it don't.

IMO I couldn't care less about what shirt we wear. For me it is about being a City fan not about what kit we wear.

look at the pic of kolarov weaing it. the blue is fine. its obviously badly lit in the other pic.

just the dark collar and badge that i think are daft.

unlikelyfan19 said:
White balance in that picture is probably throwing the colour way off, probably looks more like this...

AkmFK.jpg

still looks turd there, shame.. i thought it looked amazing on kolarov.

i hope that's some knock off version.

ban-mcfc said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
White balance in that picture is probably throwing the colour way off, probably looks more like this...

AkmFK.jpg

still looks turd there, shame.. i thought it looked amazing on kolarov.

i hope that's some knock off version.

Nothing ever looks good on a hanger honestly. I will reserve my judgment until after the professional photographs. For all we know it could be a 50" so it just hangs messy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.