New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

unlikelyfan19 said:
Blue Haze said:
Why was the brilliant blue replaced with washed out denim? :/

See how the light in the previous pictures looks real warm (yellowish)? That makes the white balance screwy and can make colours look weird. Now see how the light in these pictures looks more nuetral? So this is more realistic of what the colour will look like.

AkmFK.jpg

C52zM.jpg

0wjZv.jpg
Looks great on Kolarov and better in these pics, hopefully it will be okay

CELTICRORY said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

See how the light in the previous pictures looks real warm (yellowish)? That makes the white balance screwy and can make colours look weird. Now see how the light in these pictures looks more nuetral? So this is more realistic of what the colour will look like.

AkmFK.jpg

C52zM.jpg

0wjZv.jpg
Looks great on Kolarov and better in these pics, hopefully it will be okay

Looks much better with the balance corrected but can't one of you Aussies go and buy one and get a shot of yourself (or someone better looking) in it, rather than on a shit hanger and in daylight rather than under those shit yellow shop lights...?

Surely one of you's bought one?

Its a nice kit, traditional and simple but the black clearly ruins it!!

The badge should of been the original and the black collars and v neck should be replaced with white!

SuperYaya said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
SuperYaya said:
Quick question, the title of the thread says not THAT kit.

What is THAT kit?

3pburr.jpg

I braced myself, nothing happened.
<a class="postlink" href="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/04/article-0-0536DF4E000005DC-978_306x274.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/ ... 06x274.jpg</a>

With Umbro being owned by Nike I really want them to carry the manufacturing on and not let Nike takeover next season.

Nike kits are one of the worst around IMO! They try too hard and look cheap when they use printed logos and not embroided!

sam-caddick said:

The badge should of been the original and the black collars and v neck should be replaced with white!

So basically if it was changed completely it would be a nice kit

grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:

So basically if it was changed completely it would be a nice kit

Hahaha!

Aren't we all in agreement that the traditional style kit from 09/11 is the best City kit we've seen for a while? If so, why don't they pay heed and just go for something similar?

I think the white and the black of the badge doesn't really work on this one, but yeah we can't tell until we see it on someone with a decent quality picture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.