New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

unlikelyfan19 said:
Shaelumstash said:
MATCITY said:
Its not orange though is it its blue with a bit of a black badge giant who cares

A badge I might add we haven't even had for that long

Yes, but if it was orange, would your attitude be:

"Who cares?

2 options

1.Buy it and put up with it

or

2.Don't buy it???"

I doubt it. The reason being blue shirts is part of who we are. So are white shorts and the gold / blue badge, however new it is.

We have worn blue shorts in the past, it's not like it's the first time. Besides, our identity is found in the fans, people like Mancini, Mike Summerbee, and Kompany. Not the fact there is a little more black in our badge than there was last year. Just relax.

Of course Mancini, Summerbee, Kompany and the fans are part of our identity. So are blue shirts, white shorts and a gold and blue badge. It's not "a little more black in the badge" though is it? It's a complete change of the colour of the badge, and there's absolutely no need for it.

Yes, we have worn blue shorts in the past, we have also worn white sleeves in the past under Pearce, but it's not part of our identity is it? Part of our history yes, part of our identity, no.

grifter said:
citizen-serbia said:
What are you think about this?

First kit: Basis in the blue sky - no need to explain. Black is inserted because it was the first color of our jerseys.
Away kit: I began be a fan of the City at 1999s when we carried the kits of this colors, which was later named "lucky".
Third kit: Very popular kits in black and red color simply can not be excluded. On white basis, these two colors are in excellent agreement.

newkits1.jpg
Love that third kit mate, would be delighted if that was a real one.
Looks like the Umbro Lille away kit:
225px-Eden_Hazard_2011.jpg

Just rang the store where i bought the blue/black top, to see if they had the away tops delivered yet, answer was no. (not even on the computer for a delivery date yet)

He told me they have the home kits out the back but have been told that it is not to be released/put on the shelves until the middle of next month, 15th to the 21st is on the computer for release.

Looks like they have been given a bollocking for selling the one i got, as he said there was an embargo until next month (his words).

Can other Aussie's/expats here tell me if they have been removed from the shelves at other Rebel stores?

pominoz said:
Just rang the store where i bought the blue/black top, to see if they had the away tops delivered yet, answer was no. (not even on the computer for a delivery date yet)

He told me they have the home kits out the back but have been told that it is not to be released/put on the shelves until the middle of next month, 15th to the 21st is on the computer for release.

Looks like they have been given a bollocking for selling the one i got, as he said there was an embargo until next month (his words).

Can other Aussie's/expats here tell me if they have been removed from the shelves at other Rebel stores?

Haha. Look at all the trouble you're stirrin up! Jealous of you though!

Jumanji said:
grifter said:
citizen-serbia said:
What are you think about this?

First kit: Basis in the blue sky - no need to explain. Black is inserted because it was the first color of our jerseys.
Away kit: I began be a fan of the City at 1999s when we carried the kits of this colors, which was later named "lucky".
Third kit: Very popular kits in black and red color simply can not be excluded. On white basis, these two colors are in excellent agreement.

newkits1.jpg
Love that third kit mate, would be delighted if that was a real one.
Looks like the Umbro Lille away kit:
225px-Eden_Hazard_2011.jpg
Another attempt to lure Hazard to our club for sure....

pominoz said:

As far as I am concerned you are a true legend and martyr to the cause pominoz. 100 BLPs awarded.

Could somebody who knows what they are doing please put up a picture of just the badge from the home top, thanks

milly08 said:
Could somebody who knows what they are doing please put up a picture of just the badge from the home top, thanks
I swear there was a good picture of just the badge somewhere.

Jumanji said:
milly08 said:
I swear there was a good picture of just the badge somewhere.

I think pominoz had one, but it seems all his pics were deleted from their original locations....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.