New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Rocket Sauce said:
Jumanji said:
milly08 said:
Could somebody who knows what they are doing please put up a picture of just the badge from the home top, thanks
I swear there was a good picture of just the badge somewhere.

I think pominoz had one, but it seems all his pics were deleted from their original locations....

So they have, who the fuck did that?

The photo's from the store are still up, by the ones with my buffhead are deleted, why?

pominoz said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Jumanji said:
I swear there was a good picture of just the badge somewhere.

I think pominoz had one, but it seems all his pics were deleted from their original locations....

The photo's from the store are still up, by the ones with my buffhead are deleted, why?

Some imagehosts have a restriction on bandwidth,possibly that is the reason for their deletion.

royle said:
pominoz said:
Rocket Sauce said:

Some imagehosts have a restriction on bandwidth,possibly that is the reason for their deletion.

Cheers, how would i check that?

pominoz said:
Tinypic, fuckers will not let me log-in now.

I clicked on their terms of use and the first word was Photobucket,they are very strict on bandwidth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.