New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Okay. Seriously what is the club up to? Last season they were quick to announce and reveal the Away kit. Can they at least tell us a launch date? Don't they know I'm an impatient man, especially with other clubs launching theirs already? FFS!

bluecityboy said:
Okay. Seriously what is the club up to? Last season they were quick to announce and reveal the Away kit. Can they at least tell us a launch date? Don't they know I'm an impatient man, especially with other clubs launching theirs already? FFS!
It's the clubs loss, they do it every single year. Alot of the other clubs release their kits right before the holiday season, because they know that Brits abroad like nothing better than to don the shirt of the club they support, infact Brits holidaying over here too for that matter. We seem to wait for some reason. Daft business sense.

Pigeonho said:
bluecityboy said:
It's the clubs loss, they do it every single year. Alot of the other clubs release their kits right before the holiday season, because they know that Brits abroad like nothing better than to don the shirt of the club they support, infact Brits holidaying over here too for that matter. We seem to wait for some reason. Daft business sense.

I have never seen anybody wearing city shirt here ever in three years!!

Maria Castillo Sánchez said:
Pigeonho said:
bluecityboy said:

Ah that popular lads' holiday destination, Panama. ;-)

bluecityboy said:

To be honest mate, I think its a way of them making a last bitof revenue from this years shirts!
Now were champions the club can sell them as champions shirts making them a lot more marketable and people want to buy them as they're iconic!

foreverablue18 said:
bluecityboy said:

To be honest mate, I think its a way of them making a last bitof revenue from this years shirts!
Now were champions the club can sell them as champions shirts making them a lot more marketable and people want to buy them as they're iconic!

this

Maria Castillo Sánchez said:
Pigeonho said:
bluecityboy said:

You should buy one. fashionista!

C_T_I_D said:
avoidconfusion said:
Nothing will ever beat our White 3rd Away kit with the diagonal stripes from a few seasons back

Are you serious? It looked like a fucking cigarette packet!

Yes I am serious, that White kit and the blue one from that season were the best.

avoidconfusion said:
C_T_I_D said:
avoidconfusion said:
Nothing will ever beat our White 3rd Away kit with the diagonal stripes from a few seasons back

Are you serious? It looked like a fucking cigarette packet!

Yes I am serious, that White kit and the blue one from that season were the best.

I agree with this, only shirt I have bought in the 10 years. Not because I didn't like any others I just don't usually buy them. But I had to get this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.