New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Still selling the old kit in the city centre store. Loads of people still snapping them up.

Colliahhh said:
quiet_riot said:
richards30 said:
possible way around ffpr? have a champions league sponsor and a premier league sponsor? would that work?

Spuds did it, IIRC, so don't see why not.

Yeah they did. Had Autonomy for PL and then Investec for CL and cup matches.
Bagged them an extra few million IIRC.
Which other family member of the sheik owns a company to sponsor us?

Ferarri.

Sack off jaguar. Get that on the front. Winner.

ultimateharold said:
Colliahhh said:
quiet_riot said:
Spuds did it, IIRC, so don't see why not.

Yeah they did. Had Autonomy for PL and then Investec for CL and cup matches.
Bagged them an extra few million IIRC.
Which other family member of the sheik owns a company to sponsor us?

Ferarri.

Sack off jaguar. Get that on the front. Winner.
But they did the contracts at the same time. We obviously have a contract with Etihad saying they'll be our sponsor in every competition, if we want to change that, we'll have to give some money back I would imagine.

Some thoughts from me:

1. Like the new home kit
2. Dislike the new away kit
3. The black kit from a couple of yrs ago is probably my favourite ever city kit
4. A reworking of the kappa change strip (not the 99 one, the maroon one) from a few yrs ago would be a good away kit again

Hope helpful

You could flog a vomit-coloured cord City shirt with buttons down the back and it'd be a winner. Fuck it, I think Nike's first offering ought to be nowt, literally, nothing: call "it" The Emperor Velocitor Intimidator (with supreme-or wicking capabilities) and they'd fly out the door.

Sigh said:
You could flog a vomit-coloured cord City shirt with buttons down the back and it'd be a winner. Fuck it, I think Nike's first offering ought to be nowt, literally, nothing: call "it" The Emperor Velocitor Intimidator (with supreme-or wicking capabilities) and they'd fly out the door.

... what if john terry got turned on...

Just going off topic a little bit, it looks like Umbro are losing nearly all their English clients with both us and Southampton leaving them at the end of this coming season. Is there something wrong with Umbro financially ?

carlos92 said:
Just going off topic a little bit, it looks like Umbro are losing nearly all their English clients with both us and Southampton leaving them at the end of this coming season. Is there something wrong with Umbro financially ?

Nike own them so I doubt they are in any sort of trouble.
If anything probably Nike trying to strengthen their market share.

Colliahhh said:
carlos92 said:

Nike own them so I doubt they are in any sort of trouble.
If anything probably Nike trying to strengthen their market share.

I thought so but a little suprised that Umbro haven't kept at least one top flight club after next season. Thanks Colliahhh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.