New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

DontLookBackInAnger said:
That has to be some kind of training top, the club(and Umbro)have not let a new kit leak once since they started working together again.

It's leaked every year on here, even prompting Garry Cook to say, when asked about what the new strip would be like "Have a look on Bluemoon"

apple4lex said:
adammck said:
Lad in Australia said this was in one of the Rebel Sports stores the other day...

547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

I'm the one that took this photo.

It's 100% authentic. Rebel have secured a deal with Umbro not too long ago, hence why we never see MCFC last year.

For anyone wondering what it feels like, it's a similar material to our 2010/11 kit.

You'd have thought someone would've run an iron over it!

Glasgow Man City said:
That has to be some kind of training top, the club(and Umbro)have not let a new kit leak once since they started working together again.

It's leaked every year on here, even prompting Garry Cook to say, when asked about what the new strip would be like "Have a look on Bluemoon"

But why would it be on sale here, before a release date is set?

Every single kit has been leaked since we joined forces again.

I don't like it, the detail on the badge looks terrible.

Would love to see a Maroon trim on the home with a Maroon and gold away.

Is it grey?

It's cetainly not this¬ Sky Blue!
4856410371_043721007e.jpg

(best kit, ever!)

I do like it, however. It's straight forward and the black looks okay - apart from on the badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.