New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

pominoz said:
The sleeves are of a different fabric to the rest and there is a black band on the inside of the sleeve, about 2 inchs wide around the bottom of the sleeve.

Ah, intended to be folded up? A lot of clubs have this next season.

Like Celtic:

Rolled down:
celtic-away-kit-12-13.jpeg

Rolled up:
celtic-maillot-exterieur-12-13.jpg

gaudinho's stolen car said:
quiet_riot said:
pominoz said:
The sleeves are of a different fabric to the rest and there is a black band on the inside of the sleeve, about 2 inchs wide around the bottom of the sleeve.

Ah, intended to be folded up? A lot of clubs have this next season.

Like Celtic:

Rolled down:
celtic-away-kit-12-13.jpeg

Rolled up:
celtic-maillot-exterieur-12-13.jpg

That's pretty cool.

Never thought of that, will give it a go now.

Atleast Umbro don't do identikit ones like nike and addidas.

Blackburn's is well nice:

blackburn-rovers-12-13-umbro-home-football-shirt-b.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/blackburn-rovers-1213-umbro-home-football-shirt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/ ... shirt.html</a>

Shirts are now on the racks for sale in my local Rebel Sports here in Wollongong, NSW, Australia. I don't mind the design but the quality of finishing is a tad dodgy. Looks like a rushed 'cash-in' job to me. At a $1 short of a $100 I think I'll hang off for a while.

kangablue said:
Shirts are now on the racks for sale in my local Rebel Sports here in Wollongong, NSW, Australia. I don't mind the design but the quality of finishing is a tad dodgy. Looks like a rushed 'cash-in' job to me. At a $1 short of a $100 I think I'll hang off for a while.

The quality seems fine to me and the Kolarov photo was posted on 26th April, hardly a "cash-in".

Anyway, with the sleeves rolled up.

sv2xlh.jpg

kangablue said:
Whats that in £'s

Great username as well<br /><br />-- Fri May 18, 2012 9:57 am --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well thats my decision made a Champions 12 top instead

That is a truly awful top, Umbro's worst, shame as it there last one for us
only get worse from here,Nike have chucked out some awful shirts for them

pominoz said:
kangablue said:

The quality seems fine to me and the Kolarov photo was posted on 26th April, hardly a "cash-in".

Anyway, with the sleeves rolled up.

sv2xlh.jpg

See I like that, with the optional sleeve roll up thing. Nigel will love it, he can show off his tats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.