new kit!!

berger1985 said:
This one is doing the rounds on facebook

28iager.jpg

*Awaits Titanic pic*

I really, really do not like that shirt.

I'll stick with last years.

lawrenceofbernarbia said:
Mate has seen it, it is 100 percent dark midnight blue and Ethiad. It is quite basic in design.
That's it? A solid color? Christ, how much do they pay their design people to come up with solid colors?

NewbBlue said:
lawrenceofbernarbia said:
Mate has seen it, it is 100 percent dark midnight blue and Ethiad. It is quite basic in design.
That's it? A solid color? Christ, how much do they pay their design people to come up with solid colors?

Because designing kits/clothes isn't about just putting superfluous stripes everywhere like a five year old and IMO, ruining the classic football kit look. It's about the tailoring/fit and use of fabrics... That's "design".

A solid very-dark blue kit would/will look great. It's a colour that you find on almost everything to do with City but it's rarely used as a kit colour. It's our "black". And black is the "black" of utd. Which is why although it was a nice kit (esp liked the Manchester Bee theme), last year's just didn't seem right...

I'm not sure that all makes sense, but it's been a long week/night... And I know what I mean!

-)

I think the new shirts will be officially unveiled next Friday (16th July)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.