New Kits 2018/19

Which version did you buy, because I saw another post say that the quality was rubbish as usual... like wearing a plastic bag!
Standard stadium version. Not at all rubbish. Very similar matieral to the 15/16 navy and blue away material. Love it

confirmed-manchester-city-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

I generally love kits with a sash but whoever has sanctioned an orange sash is an absolute pillock to put it mildly. We might get away with it by pleading ignorance but pretty sure if Rangers/Linfield etc tried it UEFA would sanction them for a Religious/Politcal message. It just isolates some of our supporters completely unnecessarily. Whilst its not that significant for me or my immediate family, I remember visiting some of my Irish relatives who were not happy when I turned up wearing the 2008ish Le Coq Sportif orange away shirt.

If nothing else it also seems more than a bit stupid to have a navy kit and a dark purple kit...

I generally love kits with a sash but whoever has sanctioned an orange sash is an absolute pillock to put it mildly. We might get away with it by pleading ignorance but pretty sure if Rangers/Linfield etc tried it UEFA would sanction them for a Religious/Politcal message. It just isolates some of our supporters completely unnecessarily. Whilst its not that significant for me or my immediate family, I remember visiting some of my Irish relatives who were not happy when I turned up wearing the 2008ish Le Coq Sportif orange away shirt.

If nothing else it also seems more than a bit stupid to have a navy kit and a dark purple kit...

I think the shirt is as shit as the next man but it clearly has nothing to do with any political or religious meaning and anyone who thinks it does needs to rethink it. Its just a shit design and should only offend people because of how bad it looks rather than anything else.

Last edited:
I think the shirt is a shit as the next man but it clearly has nothing to do with any political or religious meaning and anyone who thinks it does needs to rethink it. Its just a shit design and should only offend people because of how bad it looks rather than anything else.

Yeah, nothing political in the design at all, however it does look like Stevie Wonder designed it!

I think the shirt is a shit as the next man but it clearly has nothing to do with any political or religious meaning and anyone who thinks it does needs to rethink it. Its just a shit design and should only offend people because of how bad it looks rather than anything else.

I don't for one minute think its intentional, but people will use this type of thing for their own allegiances. Intentional or otherwise, it could be deemed political so it shouldn't have been signed off.

We are in agreement that it is shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.