New Kits 2018/19

israel-2018-2019-puma-kit-9.jpg
Nice, there's hope perhaps with Puma for next season.

I don't know if anybody agrees, but that navy away kit with the coloured pinstripes is awful. It looks like a liquorice allsort gone wrong. Can't wait until Nike **** off.

I don't know if anybody agrees, but that navy away kit with the coloured pinstripes is awful. It looks like a liquorice allsort gone wrong. Can't wait until Nike **** off.
It's a strange one the home kit looks fine at a distance SS3 but crap close up, second kit looks better close up but crap on the pitch & the third strip looks awful in person but nice on the pitch.

It's a strange one the home kit looks fine at a distance SS3 but crap close up, second kit looks better close up but crap on the pitch & the third strip looks awful in person but nice on the pitch.

I think the 3rd looks crap anywhere and the away looks nice all the time. Suppose different people just have different taste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.