New Kits 2018/19

I'm sure a lot on here will be glad to see Score Draw have FINALLY done a replica of the 89-91 away shirt. One of my favourite ever City shirts!

https://shop.mancity.com/stores/mancity/en/product/manchester-city-1989-away-shirt/243708?categories=clothing,mens,retro

92e44aa258db833c8974cfb88d4b1afa.jpg
Ive still got that shirt but,like my others,storing them in the loft hasnt been kind :-(

That was available as a replica in about 2011/12 as well, i bought one from city, it was one of the official umbro replicas with the umbro diamond still on it. I have a pic of it from 2012 with tags still on, but can't attach pics here since photobucket went awkward!

So, great it's being redone again, but it has been available in the last 6 years too.

I'm sure a lot on here will be glad to see Score Draw have FINALLY done a replica of the 89-91 away shirt. One of my favourite ever City shirts!

https://shop.mancity.com/stores/mancity/en/product/manchester-city-1989-away-shirt/243708?categories=clothing,mens,retro

92e44aa258db833c8974cfb88d4b1afa.jpg

That was available as a replica in about 2011/12 as well, i bought one from city, it was one of the official umbro replicas with the umbro diamond still on it. I have a pic of it from 2012 with tags still on, but can't attach pics here since photobucket went awkward!

So, great it's being redone again, but it has been available in the last 6 years too.

Really? Totally missed this! Any pics would be great.

Ha! I really like the cream colo(u)r as opposed to the white -- it's distinctive. My hometown SF Giants baseball club wears home cream jerseys as opposed to white and it's a great look.
That’s only to help cover up the heavy sweating from all of the high-energy, vigorous standing around. ;-)

I’ve never been a fan of off-white kits—they always look used and unwashed to me.

Otherwise, I actually like the design, as I have always thought the Umbro red and black sash third kit was one of our best ever.

Leyton Orient's commemorative kit for Remembrance Day is a beauty.

Based on the kit they wore before the First World War when a number of their team signed up for the armed forces.

leyton_orient_18_19_commemorative_fourth_kit_g.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.