New Kits 2018/19

Anyone seen the new arsenal shirt. Made by puma. Be careful what we wish for.....
Puma is apparently helping their clubs branch out into Cricket next year...

borussia_dortmund_2018_19_puma_home_kit_a.jpg

And Nike is helping many of their clubs start competitive night hunting teams...

corinthians_2018_nike_away_kit_a.jpg

that corinthians one is actually kind of sweet.
It does look a bit like a liqorice chew, I will give you that.

I just hope we are not stuck with a third kit with that pattern...

Though, we probably will be, only in orange. [shudders]

I am desperately hoping this mock up (using the colours leaked and the new Nike Vapor kit template) is very close to what we will see for the home kit...

City%2B2018.jpg

I am desperately hoping this mock up (using the colours leaked and the new Nike Vapor kit template) is very close to what we will see for the home kit...

City%2B2018.jpg

Going off the leaked info so far, I think it’s going to be pretty close to this. But the collar will be navy, the badge on the shorts all white and there will be a white band on the socks.

Going off the leaked info so far, I think it’s going to be pretty close to this. But the collar will be navy, the badge on the shorts all white and there will be a white band on the socks.
The badge on the shorts will be embossed?

Or do you mean you are fairly sure we will be getting the dreaded blue shorts again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.