New Kits 2018/19

I would like Adidas.

sky blue shirt with white Adidas trim down the arm,white round collar,
white shorts with sky blue Adidas trim down the sides
sky blue socks with Adidas trim around the top,
city badge in the middle of the shirt and on the shorts,not a shaded one but a proper city badge
can someone mock that up for me please :)

i've also thought this could be ace.

I would like Adidas.

city badge in the middle of the shirt and on the shorts,not a shaded one but a proper city badge
Yeah then the season after, they serve up the above for their flagship team, people need to get their heads round it, they are all shit we can point to umbros masterpieces a few years ago but those of old enough will remember some pure abominations, it’ll never happen but until they tell us who is the manufacturer and put a few kit designs to public vote no one will ever be truly happy.

Yeah then the season after, they serve up the above for their flagship team, people need to get their heads round it, they are all shit we can point to umbros masterpieces a few years ago but those of old enough will remember some pure abominations, it’ll never happen but until they tell us who is the manufacturer and put a few kit designs to public vote no one will ever be truly happy.
I think most people would agree with this but the pure brain dead decisions on some of the kits is beyond comprehension.

Let’s go back. The fucking monstrosity of last seasons home kit. The away wth a monochrome badge the very year that the fans have decided to bring back. The fucking yellow socks. Then this year, they seem to get it right but put a stupid dark patch on the sleeves of the maroon away. Give us the template but just leave it with one shade.

The different coloured sleeves for the new home. Just when many fans have got their favourite colour combination back, they can’t resist adding something stupid. The mooted away. 99 tribute? It’s wank.

Again, a fan mock up on here uses the Nike template but makes it 1000 times better than the ****s they employ do.

You can’t please all the people all the time but you could at least base your designs on something they might like.

I would like Adidas.

Just buy this and sew a city patch on it

s-l400.jpg

Really not looking forward to the Puma kits after seeing their effort for Arsena this year... that really is trash. The sleeves make it look like the kitman forgot to separate the colours before the wash.

DtX67o3zQ5R1KbAWMLFw_Unai%20Emery.jpg

Really not looking forward to the Puma kits after seeing their effort for Arsena this year... that really is trash. The sleeves make it look like the kitman forgot to separate the colours before the wash.

DtX67o3zQ5R1KbAWMLFw_Unai%20Emery.jpg
Couldn't agree more. Was optimistic about Puma, assuming we wouldn't go with the painted-on look but this kit isn't good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.