New Kits 2018/19

United (scum) have a usual template. Red white black. There away kits are usually either white, dark blue or black , not always granted but more often than not.

So why cant we have a template too. Away and 3rd kits should be either red and black stripes or maroon.

And that should be our ‘colours’

Why not just wear our home kits unless were playing Napoli?

Not odd at all, fans on twitter design one kit they dont need to produce thousands of. Where nike have to produce loads of kits with production running into millions. Now they could and should do a lot better but they aren't going to give us a bespoke kit, it will always be some sort of template that can be run of a production line.
But a lot of the concept kits we see are based on the templates. They can’t just not give a shit about what the fans think of the design because ultimately we’re the target market?

United (scum) have a usual template. Red white black. There away kits are usually either white, dark blue or black , not always granted but more often than not.

So why cant we have a template too. Away and 3rd kits should be either red and black stripes or maroon.

And that should be our ‘colours’
Why be boring like the rags?

We only had red and black stripes because Malcolm Allison wanted us to look like AC Milan.

I've always liked City in a white shirt...

1990-92-MCFC-v1_grande.jpg

But a lot of the concept kits we see are based on the templates. They can’t just not give a shit about what the fans think of the design because ultimately we’re the target market?
Nike seem to be doing pretty well for themselves not giving a shit what fans think. Not just our kits either but their kits in general. Every so often they get it right but they dont seem too bothered.
It would be interesting to know if they sold more of this seasons kit that everyone seemed to like than the season before that movody liked. I,wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a great difference.

Why be boring like the rags?

We only had red and black stripes because Malcolm Allison wanted us to look like AC Milan.

I've always liked City in a white shirt...

1990-92-MCFC-v1_grande.jpg
Yeh i like a white away top as well mate, that one we wore at west ham in sven’s first game? was superb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.