New Kits 2018/19

DcvIugQXcAAxUFh.jpg
Don’t mind that at all, shoulders should be the same colour as the body of he shirt but other than that a nice kit.

Back to the traditional colours of Manchester City FC - sky shirts, white shorts, navy socks. LOVE the navy socks!

We’ve had navy socks for about 75 years of our 124 year history which is just less than double the amount of time we’ve had with any other sock colour. I’m very glad they’re back.

Why City cannot design there own kit? Tell puma,Adidas kappa Nike etc what design they want and let them bid for contract to make them

The ploy is to make them sufficiently different from the previous season, and different enough from previous editions. If they're very similar we would simply say that I'm gonna wear the 2014 shirt it's near enough the same. Revenue takes a Salah dive!

Don’t mind that at all, shoulders should be the same colour as the body of he shirt but other than that a nice kit.

Back to the traditional colours of Manchester City FC - sky shirts, white shorts, navy socks. LOVE the navy socks!

We’ve had navy socks for about 75 years of our 124 year history which is just less than double the amount of time we’ve had with any other sock colour. I’m very glad they’re back.
NURSE!

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.