New kits (and the City film)

That photoshop of that old Kappa away shirt is great - I'd definitely buy it. Only problem is that it probably clashes with too many teams for it to be used as an away kit. That Kappa kit was only used in about three games, and it was meant to be the first-choice away kit! Bit silly considering they had to wear that rare yellow/black strip which was never released commercially!

Any justifiable reason why Hyde Uniteds Umbro kit is £28 for adults but the new City one for next season is £45 apparently? Dont see why the need for the big difference, if anything it should be the other way around considering the numbers each club will shift-this is why I wont be buying the new shirts.

Halfpenny said:
Kladze said:
Can someone please tell me where I can buy the third kit? Can't find it anywhere! Thanks.
Arndale shop had plenty when I went in to get one last week.
How about the internet? Are there no sites I can order it from?

Arndale on;y had two extra large home shirts yesterday.
I went in to pick up a last season shirt for 5-a-sides but never had my size.

As posted on Sunday Jan 31 2010.......

'Home kit is changing but only minor details (maroon will be on the socks) and the club are pushing for maroon names and numbers but the premier league are against it for some reason. Strange one.
New away kit, all navy with hooped navy/white socks. Mate said 'it's class'.
Third kit is staying'.

julio jordio said:

'Home kit is changing but only minor details (maroon will be on the socks) and the club are pushing for maroon names and numbers but the premier league are against it for some reason. Strange one.
Third kit is staying'.

Your itk :)

julio jordio said:

Third kit is staying'.

Maroon names and numbers? That would look weird

Photoshop of the Kappa away is pure class, well done that man.

There isnt £17 worth of difference though-football shirts have been rip off prices for years but £45 is just ridiculous IMO.

Spindash said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Any justifiable reason why Hyde Uniteds Umbro kit is £28 for adults but the new City one for next season is £45 apparently? Dont see why the need for the big difference, if anything it should be the other way around considering the numbers each club will shift-this is why I wont be buying the new shirts.

Hyde's kit is teamwear.

http://www.umbrofootballkits.co.uk/...93&id2=6:2527&id2=6:2519&id2=6:2516&id=6:1444

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.