New kits (and the City film)

Re: NEW HOME AND AWAY KITS - LEAKED PHOTOS

charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
is dan gutted?
does this mean you owe me a drink then Kev? sure you said it was blue and purple

you cheeky young scamp. i clearly stated it was midnight blue with turquoise (although i did yourself state that my mole had only caught a glimpse and it was more likely sky blue) sponsor. i also said the goalie kit was black and had that idea poo-pood (not by yourself admittedly). i never mentioned purple. i can only say that i am satisfied that my mole is officially ITK on subjects like this. i will even tell you the story of how i knew when you've bought my pint. i may even bless the townsley with my presence if it's anywhere near grey mare lane. see you soon chazzabigspuds.

nowhere near as good as last seasons (although the home shirts virtually the same)
don't really like the look of the away shirt :\

Re: NEW HOME AND AWAY KITS - LEAKED PHOTOS

That's not the real kit... this one is

new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg

;)

Love the Mercer jacket, the Away kit is ok but I'm sure it'll look better when advertised and when the shorts and socks are shown. Just a shame they couldn't abandon the Sash kit and use this Navy kit as the 3rd and a Maroon kit as the main away, but we're spoilt for choice anyway, so I'm happy.

Where last seasons home shirt was nice, this new home shirt brings that look into 2010 with a more sporty look - love it!

The midnight blue away kit is very classy - love it!

Already have the White kit with sash - love it!

Well done Umbro - love all our kits!

danburge82 said:
Where last seasons home shirt was nice, this new home shirt brings that look into 2010 with a more sporty look - love it!

The midnight blue away kit is very classy - love it!

Already have the White kit with sash - love it!

Well done Umbro - love all our kits!
So; just to clarify the issue - you love them, yes?

Couldn't give a monkeys if the socks/shorts are nice with the away shirt as i never buy them, the away shirt is pretty dull though.
I'll just wear last years shirts i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.