New Kits

woz69 said:
SouthStand211 said:
New kit will proabably have the same collar as Rangers new shirt

4642177140_dbb28a0017.jpg

Can someone do a photoshop?

Also I wonder when Nedum was at Umbro's HQ if these dummys were there for inspiration? Ie collar on the home shirt. Change black kit to red and black. Keep current third kit. I wonder...

Nedum-Onuoha.jpg
like i said a few pages back, new home shirt is based on that shirt in pic, not sure about away.

Here you go
65yflc.jpg

woz69 said:
SouthStand211 said:
New kit will proabably have the same collar as Rangers new shirt

4642177140_dbb28a0017.jpg

Can someone do a photoshop?

Also I wonder when Nedum was at Umbro's HQ if these dummys were there for inspiration? Ie collar on the home shirt. Change black kit to red and black. Keep current third kit. I wonder...

Nedum-Onuoha.jpg
like i said a few pages back, new home shirt is based on that shirt in pic, not sure about away.
I wouldn't like a collar as big as that, and the white bit underneath the neck would just make it look like Everton's shirt last season. Which we ridiculed. Something like Rangers' shirt would be good for me.

Macker said:
woz69 said:

Here you go
65yflc.jpg

Good job with the photoshop mate but that shirt is hideous and looks cheap and tacky.

BibbyBlue85 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Good job with the photoshop mate but that shirt is hideous and looks cheap and tacky.

Am i the only one who really likes it?

I must admit it would look better with white edges on the bottom of the sleeves
Nope I like it too. If it was done professionally similar to this season's I think it would look nice!

Bongo Joe said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Am i the only one who really likes it?

I must admit it would look better with white edges on the bottom of the sleeves
Nope I like it too. If it was done professionally similar to this season's I think it would look nice!

Pheeeww lol. I agree that shirt would look lovely professionally done

The Pink Panther said:
Well all I know is that the new kit will have the old badge on and it'll be manufactured by Puma
I'll believe that when I see it, we're not going to have 2 kit manufacturers, I don't believe that for 1 minute, sorry pink panther.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.