New Kits

1324_l.jpg

I predict this kit making a return as our away kit.

It also fits in with our current third kit which we're keeping

SouthStand211 said:
New kit will proabably have the same collar as Rangers new shirt

4642177140_dbb28a0017.jpg

Can someone do a photoshop?

Also I wonder when Nedum was at Umbro's HQ if these dummys were there for inspiration? Ie collar on the home shirt. Change black kit to red and black. Keep current third kit. I wonder...

Nedum-Onuoha.jpg
like i said a few pages back, new home shirt is based on that shirt in pic, not sure about away.

JuniorBlue said:
Halfpenny said:
You seem to be serious, so I'm opening myself up to a possible clarkie by saying that there is a reason we won't pull out of the Umbro contract: The third kit is staying. And who makes that?

Looks like a knock off Lazio kit.
Probably because it most likely is.

Banned Tosspot said:
Stiss said:
If I was a Mod here i'd be issuing out temp bans for the people even suggesting were having any kit other than Umbro.
Well thank god you're not.

Because if I was your username would be come ironic.

No but in all seriousness.

How many threads do we need on new kits? How many times do people have to be told?

Of course, if we wear anything other than Umbro next year I will eat my hat.

why doesn`t everyone wait till it comes out, what 4 weeks or so. it will be sky blue have the city crest and etihad on it with a slight alteration on style as they always do. i dont even bother getting mine now until 2 weeks after its comes out to save the 2 hours for shirt printing, and i wouldn`t bother ordering online cos when i ordered one with Jo on the back it came back wonky and spelled wrong!!.

DaveB said:
why doesn`t everyone wait till it comes out, what 4 weeks or so. it will be sky blue have the city crest and etihad on it with a slight alteration on style as they always do. i dont even bother getting mine now until 2 weeks after its comes out to save the 2 hours for shirt printing, and i wouldn`t bother ordering online cos when i ordered one with Jo on the back it came back wonky and spelled wrong!!.

Seriously?

How can they spell Jo wrong. Go? Ho?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.